Stabby Mc Stabstab (1 Viewer)

ostrichsyndrome

Feel safe in your homes?

I used to.

Then the other night someone called at a house at the end of our street, demanding money from the 2 guys who lived there. Obviously they refused, so the people who knocked stabbed him in the head! The other guy who lived there ran out and ended up getting stabbed in the back twice.

No one in our house will now answer the door.

Did i mention it was broad daylight (9pm ish)

The cops were roaming for hours. It was leaving cert results night, generally the most fucked up night of the year.

get said bed. you can see them from via the two way glass and communicate to them via a speaker system and if they try to get medieval on your ass you can tear gas the fuckers. all while your watching friends and eating microwavable popcorn.gift

veryslowey said:
where in god's name do you live? sounds an awful lot like bray to me.
Maynooth... the refugee capital of Ireland (apart from mosney cos that's like a holiday resort)
bray's probably a bit worse

ostrichsyndrome said:
Feel safe in your homes?

I used to.

Then the other night someone called at a house at the end of our street, demanding money from the 2 guys who lived there. Obviously they refused, so the people who knocked stabbed him in the head! The other guy who lived there ran out and ended up getting stabbed in the back twice.

No one in our house will now answer the door.

Did i mention it was broad daylight (9pm ish)

The cops were roaming for hours. It was leaving cert results night, generally the most fucked up night of the year.
oh dear.

a similar thing happened to a bloke I know , except it happened in the middle of the night. their door got kicked in by crackheads and his flatmate got stabbed in the stomach. the police got the cunts who did it.

if you still feel unsafe get some locks and chains and a spyhole fitted to your door. or perhaps a big scary dog.

ostrichsyndrome said:
Maynooth... the refugee capital of Ireland (apart from mosney cos that's like a holiday resort)
hmmm
doubt very much if it was refugees or immigrants who were responsible

or rugger-buggers / "D4 types" either

any shit/hassle/grief of a violent nature I have ever got has been from white Irish scumbags

nlgbbbblth said:
or rugger-buggers / "D4 types" either

Don't be so sure, a dude i know is now minus an ear thanks to a d4 type.

that's just because there's more non-rugby types than there is rugby types.
I figure the proportion of evil/waste of oxygen type people is pretty much the same across the board.

the moral of the story is:

if someone you dont know calls to your door, attack first..ask questions later. people are a lot more honest about their intentions while lying in a pool of their own blood.

avernus said:
the moral of the story is:

if someone you dont know calls to your door, attack first..ask questions later. people are a lot more honest about their intentions while lying in a pool of their own blood.

:D
Seems to be the logical conlusion to be drawn from this... best defence being offence and all that... especially if its the cops.

sorry to dishearten all you PC fuckers... found out earlier it was in fact refugees... they were kids 16/17 though

there's good and bad in every bunch.

ostrichsyndrome said:
sorry to dishearten all you PC fuckers... found out earlier it was in fact refugees... they were kids 16/17 though

there's good and bad in every bunch.
So obviously all refugees are going to cal on peoples doors and stab them? First time I ever got hit in the street was just after I moved to dublin. It was a white irishman with an irish accent. now I think all white irishmen aregoing to hit me. Brilliant logic eh? Consider your last line before posting such ignorant crap.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
So obviously all refugees are going to cal on peoples doors and stab them? First time I ever got hit in the street was just after I moved to dublin. It was a white irishman with an irish accent. now I think all white irishmen aregoing to hit me. Brilliant logic eh? Consider your last line before posting such ignorant crap.
yes, all refugees are bad...

i wasn't saying that you nutjob. first of all the town i live in actually has the highest percent of refugees in the country, second of all thye were kids and i said that already, third, i've never heard of anything like that happening there in the other 7 years i've lived there... i did say there are good in bad in every bunch.

were you knifed? or are you just in the band?

ostrichsyndrome said:
yes, all refugees are bad...

i wasn't saying that you nutjob. first of all the town i live in actually has the highest percent of refugees in the country, second of all thye were kids and i said that already, third, i've never heard of anything like that happening there in the other 7 years i've lived there... i did say there are good in bad in every bunch.

were you knifed? or are you just in the band?
Yes I am in knifed. The point I was making was that by making your first statement then following with the bit about the refugee capital,it could very easily be taken the wrong way.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Yes I am in knifed. The point I was making was that by making your first statement then following with the bit about the refugee capital,it could very easily be taken the wrong way.
yeah, i guess it could... and was...
sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back