Squabbling supremacists (1 Viewer)

some of them are of course deep undercover anti-fascists.

Ted Roach for example.

Shit, thought I'd look for a minute and just spent half an hour on that thread. Guess I'm not welcome home for xmas then, ah well!!!!

"Ireland cultures one of the most unique if not rarer race of the world, that contains the lucrative Haplogroub r1b gene."

Where do they get this shit from? Hahahahahah
Spas.

That one was a real conundrum, they're white:) , but they're foreign:mad: , but they're white:confused:

hahaha

do you mean to say you've never heard of the lucrative hablogrob r23 jean, its what makes uz strong and prideful. like a strong lino. i mean lion.
muhhh

mazzyianne said:
"Ireland cultures one of the most unique if not rarer race of the world, that contains the lucrative Haplogroub r1b gene."

R1b is the most common Y haplogroup in Europe - more than half of men of European descent belong to R1b. Fourteen of the 30 most common haplotypes in the YSTR.org database are typical of R1b. (Those haplotypes can be seen here). The haplogroup R1b is defined by an SNP called P25. It has been found that all European R1b's have an additional mutation called M269. Therefore the 2003 version of the YCC nomenclature named the group defined by M269 as R1b3. However this group is still often referred to as R1b to avoid confusion between the 2002 and 2003 nomenclatures.
Since the majority of men of European descent belong to R1b, this group has the highest risk of so called "accidental" matches - matches due to an accidental convergence of long separated R1b lines, rather than due to recent kinship. Most different surname matches among R1b's are probably of this variety. In general, the closer a haplotype is to the R1b modal haplotype, the more of these accidental matches that will be seen. You can read more about accidental matches here.

weeler said:
R1b is the most common Y haplogroup in Europe - more than half of men of European descent belong to R1b. Fourteen of the 30 most common haplotypes in the YSTR.org database are typical of R1b. (Those haplotypes can be seen here). The haplogroup R1b is defined by an SNP called P25. It has been found that all European R1b's have an additional mutation called M269. Therefore the 2003 version of the YCC nomenclature named the group defined by M269 as R1b3. However this group is still often referred to as R1b to avoid confusion between the 2002 and 2003 nomenclatures.
Since the majority of men of European descent belong to R1b, this group has the highest risk of so called "accidental" matches - matches due to an accidental convergence of long separated R1b lines, rather than due to recent kinship. Most different surname matches among R1b's are probably of this variety. In general, the closer a haplotype is to the R1b modal haplotype, the more of these accidental matches that will be seen. You can read more about accidental matches here.
So what you're saying is, we've got big willies?

Anyone want to join a WP/NF band called "Y- Haplo grup" - (with two little dot things to look more "Aryan")

Our first LP will be called "Back of the Bus Rosa Parks"

"Uppity niaggah
Don't make a fuss
Move yer arse to the back of the bus"

haplo.jpg

okay, i tried reading all of it and ended up getting majorly board with their blabber and bullshit!! i cant believe that is a serious forum (i know it is), i mean what the fuck!!!!

i really dont understand people sometimes!?

mazzyianne said:
pssst johnny, wrong forum...

shiezen!

er..

i mean shoyte, what have i been posting in my stormtrooper account?

theyll kick me out of the nazis over this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back