Spotify...its grand and all (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 442
  • Views 30K
  • Watchers 12
the new feature where it has all the stuff from your streaming services indexed is great. makes life a lot simpler

can you pleasse explain this to me. i have a NAS somewhere with loads of old films on it and a netflix login from my sisters account. i am paying for spotify myself. i also have a roku running plex on the new tv.

potentially, how is plex going to make things better for me (i have zero MP3 library)?

can you pleasse explain this to me. i have a NAS somewhere with loads of old films on it and a netflix login from my sisters account. i am paying for spotify myself. i also have a roku running plex on the new tv.

potentially, how is plex going to make things better for me (i have zero MP3 library)?
Just run a plex server (on the NAS
Itself? On a pc?) to index the NAS content, then tell it what streaming services you have access to, then point the plex client on the Roku at the plex server, and that’s about it.

Just run a plex server (on the NAS
Itself? On a pc?) to index the NAS content, then tell it what streaming services you have access to, then point the plex client on the Roku at the plex server, and that’s about it.

ok, cool. i can do that.
and that does what exactly, how does it help me get new films n shit?

ok, cool. i can do that.
and that does what exactly, how does it help me get new films n shit?
Plex is more about cataloguing and streaming what you already have access to, but it does have its own library of free to watch (and mostly crap) content available.

Plex is more about cataloguing and streaming what you already have access to, but it does have its own library of free to watch (and mostly crap) content available.

I was hoping for something that shows You a selection of latest films and then auto streams from torrents. I've seen it done but I can't contact the person who's gaff I saw it in

I was hoping for something that shows You a selection of latest films and then auto streams from torrents. I've seen it done but I can't contact the person who's gaff I saw it in
sounds like Popcorn Time?

be careful what you download & install

You want to get yerslf a bogey firestick with the iptv on it .. or if you're a bit more tech savy .. a real debrid account and Kodi

I'm trying to put into words why I think that article is a load of bollox. I bought a car, 2 years later I realised I still had legs.
They're blaming a service for they way they changed.

I dunno, there's just something off about the tone of the thing.

It has fundamentally changed the way people listen to music, and with it the entire rotten industry. It probably should have focused less on people who are into music to the point of making it or collecting it and more on the reality of most music listeners not being music nerds.

The car analogy is good, the cars themselves don't change much, altering the entire landscape of a country to suit a population that prefers driving does. The wants and needs of a few hikers are not important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back