spooky death clock (1 Viewer)

I'm going to kick the bucket at 44, fighting a global war on terrorism in Spain. Strange how we'll have progressed to an interplanetary war in just eight years but it'll take another 25 to get to a global one.

But you'll be dead by the time I get to Spain... Although that's not necessarily true, I might get there before you get to Phobos and just survive quite a few years of war.

Jesus, we've made a right balls of this one now. I can see this being very convoluted in a Donnie Darko-ish way.

La La: At age 36 a group of children will text message you continuously for three years, eventually distracting you while driving and causing a fatal wreck; your fatal wreck.

HMD: At age 58 you will start sleeping more and more. After six months of this you will be sleeping 19 hours a day. By month seven, you do not wake up anymore. You cease breathing during month nine.

cian: At age 76 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.

Spookily I've said on more than one occasion that I'd like to form a heroin habit in my seventies.

eoghan: At age 51 you will fall into a tank at a large aquarium and be eaten by suckerfish.

yarr!!! a water grave it tis then.

Lolo: At age 83 you will go down in a small raft, in your friend's pool, and subsequently drown.

Is there a special bit of hell/ heaven reserved for watery deaths?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back