SPLITTERS back in March (2 Viewers)

Ted the Split

Website
www.splitters.co.uk
Hello to anyone on here we met the last few times... we're coming back to Ireland in March, can't wait!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Splitters sub ska rockers back in Ireland for GOOD TIME TROUBLE tour.

"Straight from the front line of the re-energised UK ska scene come the SPLITTERS from Leicester. The band's style draws on the 2-Tone spirit without imitating the 2-Tone sound or image, concentrating instead on the rhythms of original Jamaican ska and reggae but with a contemporary feel reflecting the band members' experiences and personalities, resulting in a bouncy, uplifting performance that appeals to a wide audience range. Splitters are an energetic live band who rarely fail to get an audience moving having honed their skills all over Britain and made a good fewtrips to Ireland, Holland and Belgium. They have so far released two CD albums and one single on their own Blue Line Order label and recently released the new album Good Time Trouble through long-running UK ska label Do the Dog Music."
- Allah (May His Name Be Praised)

Reviews of Good Time Trouble:

"A fine trad ska album... basically if you like the odd
smoke, you should probably get this."
4/5 Punktastic.com

"Do The Dog have built up a awesome reputation
of only having the best on their label and this album
by the Splitters is no different... just
brilliant ska with a modern feel."
- Full Frontal webzine

http://www.splitters.co.uk

MARCH

11th - Derry - Sandino's

12th - Draperstown - Cellar Bar

13th - Belfast - Front Page with Runnin' Riot and Pocket Billiards

16th - Dublin - Voodoo Lounge with The Beat

17th - Limerick - High Stool - two shows! afternoon and evening

18th - Cork - Half Moon with Los Langeros

19th - Kilkenny -tbc

20th - Dublin - Annesley House

deadly! fucking loved playing with you last time in voodoo pity the the promotor was a lazy sod but i cant wait for this, now to dig out the ol trojan logo shirt.

the beat should be good to ..hehe

bohs punks said:
"fucking loved playing with you last time in voodoo pity the the promotor was a lazy sod"

how to win friends and influence people

don't diss man .. years of training ...years!

Cork would have been a hell of a lot better if the cunty bouncers had let in the 40 people in who were waiting outside. Banned banned banned cos they don't like punks! It was a good gig though, and Los Langeros were the best I've seen them. I want to go back to Cork, it's a cool town I'd have liked to have seen more of.
That last one at the Annesley House I accidentally picked up the keys to the pub - oops - so if anyone fancies the keys to a north Dublin boozer email [email protected] with bribes!
I'll try and send them back there, in seriousness, but I presume they'll have got sorted by now. Changed the locks or something :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back