spin fm... (2 Viewers)

What is the story with you eh? jesus..... You're not helping my anger.

Oh but it's good - I have a week off til my next exam - and it's french which I dig in a big way. So I get to go out tonite! whee hee

Originally posted by egg_
There's a show on Spin FM between 5.45 and 6.45 on Sundays and the girl thereon (Eva) plays Stoat a lot.
That's a good thing, folks.
True. Eva is cool, she invited us for an interviews and plays Morello too. Generally the music she plays is nice even though quite downbeat

Barry Redsetta's show "Filter" on Friday nights at 10:45pm usually has a lot of good music on it. It's more electronic than indie though, and I never get to hear it as I'm always out being social on Friday nights. :)

-Thayl

Originally posted by Thayl
Barry Redsetta's show "Filter" on Friday nights at 10:45pm usually has a lot of good music on it. It's more electronic than indie though, and I never get to hear it as I'm always out being social on Friday nights. :)

-Thayl

ho ho...

barry redsettaz, good old a&r man for sony techno division or whatever major it is... i thought that was hilarious when i heard it. he was at our gig in the ballroom, too. maybe this is what jackie hayden means about showcasing... :)

he's come a long way from college.

Originally posted by silo
ho ho...

barry redsettaz, good old a&r man for sony techno division or whatever major it is... i thought that was hilarious when i heard it. he was at our gig in the ballroom, too. maybe this is what jackie hayden means about showcasing... :)

he's come a long way from college.

wow. bitter.
'your gig' in the ballroom?

class.

what did jackie say about your demo? 'needs more choruses' perhaps?

Originally posted by the pope
wow. bitter.
'your gig' in the ballroom?

class.

what did jackie say about your demo? 'needs more choruses' perhaps?

jesus christ, lighten up or get an irony transplant operation or something. i happen to know mr. barry redsettaz; we were both in ucd. he works some of the time doing a&r-related things. i prefer the independent mode of production, therefore i thought it was funny that he turned up to a gig i played at in classic important-a&r-dude style. the irony was in the enactment of this cliche despite us both knowing eachother. the irony was underlined by the use of reference to mr. jackie hayden, hot press's resident dinosaur who advises young whippersnappers to hustle for a deal and all that crap.

but then you know all, or most, of this. i shouldn't have to explain this.

perhaps i was just somewhat concerned with your inability to discern between amusing banter and bitterness.

just saying, like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back