Spike Jonze (1 Viewer)

joey

What music vids has he directed, apart from Bjork/It's Oh So Quiet, Weezer/Buddy Holly and the Fatboy Slim one with Christopher Walken? I know there's loads more...

he did 'praise you' for fatboy slim, and I *think* he did 'sabotage' for the beastie boys but I could be wrong about that one

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/computersarenotpunk/musicvideos.html

dunno how comprehensive this is, though

he's done weezer's island in the sun (the version with animals) and maybe more since this was updated,

Spike is the man......Being John Malkovich was one of the best films of the last 20 years.....a stroke of geinus

I know he currently working on a film called Adaptation which is also written by charlie kaufmann .... who wrote Being John Malkovich..... can't wait to see it....unfortunatley I hear it stars the king of bombastic over acting Nicolas Cage

It's great to see someone doing videos for so many good artists.Then you see the puff daddy and the notoriuos fat bastard videos and you cannot help but cringe.

Beanstalk (19 Apr, 2002 02:46 p.m.):
I think he's involved with Jackass aswelll...Thought I saw his name in the credits, although I could be wrong.

Sometimes I am.

nah you're right, he co-produces it with Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Tremaine. Bam Margera RULES!!!

Beanstalk (19 Apr, 2002 02:46 p.m.):
I think he's involved with Jackass aswelll...Thought I saw his name in the credits, although I could be wrong.

Sometimes I am.

He's defo involved with Jack Ass. You can see him holding a camera in few of the shows. He co-produces it with Jeff Tremaine and Johnny Knoxville

conor (19 Apr, 2002 03:12 p.m.):
speaking of jackass, anyone think ryan dunn looks like matty from trm?

yep, he certainly does. would matty jump in an open shite processing plant? only time will tell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back