Speakers and CD player for sale (1 Viewer)

penexpers

Hey I have

Heybrook HB-2 speakers

and

Marantz CD-63 MKII KI Signature Range CD player

for sale.

Both in excellent condition and PWO.

Looking for 150 for the CD player and 100 for the speakers.

Any questions let me know.

Speakers are four years old I think, CD player I'm not sure of, I've had it for four years too but I got it second hand off some guy in the buy and sell.

and you're still loking for €150?

It's not unreasonable, I don't think. It's a fantastic CD player, one of the best ever made and has generally held it's value pretty well. I haven't used it in heavily in about two years. It still goes for about £150 on ebay, so €150 is a bit of a knockdown price tbh.

I'm also open to offers.

Yeah its good alright (and expensive). Mine cost me £350 sterling back in the day and its still going strong.

I have to say though, unless its hooked up to some seriously high end gear you're not really gonna notice the difference. Still not a bad deal if someone want a good cd player.

Yeah its good alright (and expensive). Mine cost me £350 sterling back in the day and its still going strong.

I have to say though, unless its hooked up to some seriously high end gear you're not really gonna notice the difference. Still not a bad deal if someone want a good cd player.

I had it hooked up to the above speakers and a NAD C320 amp, not exactly top of the range gear, and I could really tell the difference between it and AN Other CD player.

Anyway, I'll drop the price to €125 for the CD player and €75 for the speakers.

.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 12px; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back