SONIC BOOM SIX (1 Viewer)

I wuz up the front ish.I legged it pretty quick when they finished to go and get some yokes so I couldnt dilly dally.I'm paying the price this morning.

my review:

that was a pretty decent gig.

didn't see chewin on tinfoil cause i dislike pop bands that add a lil ska riff in there tunes and tink they can call emselves a skapunk band.

paranoid visions were paranoid visions,always the same,only got emselves to blame.

disfunktional were good even though they got an rappin emo in the band.

SB6 were bleadin deadly!...they wern't too impressed with the unimpressed crowd but at the end it all worked out and everybody but a few were impressed.

good to see an alternative crowd all together and havin fun...the d4 boys were havin the time of their lives and left with sore limbs and broken shins but with a smile on their faces.

near the end of the show this girl in a dress pushed up with her ass stickin out showed up and was showin off her flexible skills with splits and wavin her legs all over the place...very random and unexpected....pics comin up.

near the end of the show this girl in a dress pushed up with her ass stickin out showed up and was showin off her flexible skills with splits and wavin her legs all over the place...very random and unexpected....pics comin up.

you tease! i was expecting pics of this girl and her pants

aye yer one up the front yeah nice body shame about the face, when sb6 finished she proceeded to snog her girlfriend nice i was nudging varuka to show him but he didnt look quick enough

Not one to pass judgement but I just remember this picture that did the rounds a while ago..

attention%20whore3.jpg

aye yer one up the front yeah nice body shame about the face, when sb6 finished she proceeded to snog her girlfriend nice i was nudging varuka to show him but he didnt look quick enough

Who gave you permission to look at other chics kissing, Is this what you get up to when im not around:mad:

Who gave you permission to look at other chics kissing, Is this what you get up to when im not around:mad:

yer in trouble now!

Jenny it could have been worse like some fellas were feelin her up the poor bird,some even stuck a finger or 2 up her hole...krusty only had a look and that was cause she was in his way.

yer in trouble now!

Jenny it could have been worse like some fellas were feelin her up the poor bird,some even stuck a finger or 2 up her hole...krusty only had a look and that was cause she was in his way.

Ah well if she was in his way thats totally different so :D
I dont mind really its ok to look as long as he doesnt touch otherwise ill have to cut off his hands and shove them up his hole.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back