Songwriter and drummer looking for gutarist and bass player (1 Viewer)

mark maxwell

Songwriter and drummer looking for lead guitarist and bass player to jam with, with the intention of starting band. Songs ready. Influences include the smiths, my bloody valentine, the stone roses, neil young, pixies, pj harvey, the cure, oasis and nirvana. Commited musicians between the ages of 22 and 27 need only apply. Contact [email protected].

Hi there, I saw your ad and liked some of your influences particularly Nirvana and The Stone Roses. We`re a highly ambitious soulful pop-rock band (av. age 22) who are looking for a drummer who`s into breakbeats.

We`ve built up a good following, sold 2,000+ copies of our first EP and we need someone who is passionate about being the drummer in a very successful band. Recording experinece is vital. Tour and release dates are already lined up.

Our primary influences are: Beck, Stevie Wonder, Blur, Sublime, Groove, Armada, REM, Weezer (American rock in general)

If there`s anything there that you find interetsing feel free to give me a shout on 087 2102922.

Thanks a million,
Danny

Thank for your mail Danny. Myself and Anthony have started to get things rolling with our own band so we are going to concentrate on that for the moment .
Thanks again and good luck,
Mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back