Something Corporate or Good Charlotte (1 Viewer)

SoCorazy

I luv Benji he is so hot! Hey who do you think is better Good Charlotte or Something Corporate? Me and my intern friends from Universal got a bet going. Do you know they are both on tour together until 10/19. I just learned of Something Corporate not to long ago, they are pretty hot. They just came out with a single called "Space" if you don't know who they are check out heir site somethingcorporate.com, if your interested, I got sum col free stuff of theirs on ufanz.com/teams/somethingcorporate I think you can get Good Charlotte stuff too, I'm going to check.

SoCorazy said:
I luv Benji he is so hot!

You're a very sick lady.

22a109.jpg

which one is benji but? Is he the feller what draws the cryin' black tears down his face and is the twin of the lead singer? or is he the kind of geeky skinny one who plays bass and looks like he should be hanging out in curved st of a saturday, complaining about how his rich southside pardents don't understand him? Or is he the fat beefy one?

Good Charloote are actually really really good! I'm really into their boyish charm and nu-punk ways.

Latex lizzie said:
by that I mean yes. see you round the bike sheadz at lunch. Youre a girl right?

I know you weren't the last time we met but I'm hoping youve changed.

er... sure.... girl.... yeah okay!

here's a picture of me

getting ready to blow a massive horn!!!

jen.GIF

theres a band called "something corporate"?

how much more blatant can you get?

here, i need some advice. my sister in the states's ex-boss husband is head of sony america.

(!)

it appears the daughter of this person is coming to dublin soon and i may have to meet her.

any suggestions?

herv said:

here, i need some advice. my sister in the states's ex-boss husband is head of sony america.

(!)

it appears the daughter of this person is coming to dublin soon and i may have to meet her.

any suggestions?

Introduce her to Rad Alarm.

kirstie said:
which one is benji but? Is he the feller what draws the cryin' black tears down his face and is the twin of the lead singer? or is he the kind of geeky skinny one who plays bass and looks like he should be hanging out in curved st of a saturday, complaining about how his rich southside pardents don't understand him? Or is he the fat beefy one?

Ok...haha im gonna get eaten alive for this....but...

Benj has emo tears-lead guitar...kinda chubby
Joel is his twin...lead singer....
Billy is the 2nd guitaist, hes the tall freakish skinny one...
Paul is the bassist...another chubby guy...
Chris is their new dummer, baldy guy...

None of GC were ever rich growing up, the twins were literally living on the street...billy lived in a trailer park home and paul lived in a shack in the ghetto...chris...he just got lucky cuz GC needed a drummer, and he managed to be as good as josh freese...

And something corporate suck....so do GC...well...i like them but no one on this board does....rancid...now theyre sick! get better taste...and i CANT BELIEVE you actually came onto a board youve never been on before spouting off that....

....and theres one of my last rants for the rest of my existance...flyin to cali on saturday. *tear* ill miss you all...or in light of this topic i shall shed an emo tear or two for each and every one of you....

The Chilli King said:
Introduce her to Rad Alarm.

yep, i thought about that too.

house. on. fire. i'm sure.

rad alarms a pretty amicable bloke once you get past the reinforced denim and studs.

the zoo, maybe? or lazybird?

herv said:
yep, i thought about that too.

house. on. fire. i'm sure.

rad alarms a pretty amicable bloke once you get past the reinforced denim and studs.

the zoo, maybe? or lazybird?

i'm actually a total cunt
i'm just way better at pretending to be nice in real life than i am on the internet.

andrew

RAD-ALARM said:
i'm actually a total cunt
i'm just way better at pretending to be nice in real life than i am on the internet.

andrew

rubbish

i saw what you wrote on the bullets inlay.... "watchin' fletch... maybe we can hang some time?..."

don't tell me theres not a heart in there somewhere?

GoGimpyGo3030 said:
ooooooh now I wanna meet you.

cumthing corporate are absolutely ballix. I can say this with all honesty as I have digital tv. So I Know.

Good Charlotte make harmless nu-skate-pop-punk-lite tunes which are generally perfectly toe-tappingly listenable. They are really ugly though, and definitely no Sum41 - the kings of the nu-skate-pop-punk-lite scene.

herv said:

(!)

any suggestions?

Get her dad to give me a job

get her to fix it for me to hang out with Peedi Crakk and the rest of State Property!

the PRINCE OF SP IS SOON TO BE THE KING!

peedi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back