Some upcoming gigs... (3 Viewers)

AlphaRelish said:
i memember i went to see 'kristen hersh' doin a solo show in islington union chapel, it was completely amazing but she seemed kinda down during the show but at the same time, putting everything into it...
then, when she'd finished, people were cheering for an encore... these 2 guys got up from around the middle section of the seats and made for the stage... when they got close enough for her to see who they were, she produced one of the biggest smiles i've ever seen... you know who they were? can you guess? it was the rest of throwing muses (at the time, david narcizzo(?) and that charles(?) fella on bass... i think she was lonely being on tour on her own and this was the last date and they'd come down to surpsie her... and then what happened? i got to see throwing muses for like 40 more minutes. still one of the bestest ever gigs i've ever been at... oh to *see* fat skier / house tornado etc. being done live...

To coin a phrase (Ed TM )...points envy stick at Hag. !ninjaaaa

AlphaRelish said:
ah now mister, calm down... "downright fucking rude outbursts from Hag et al..." do you have a wasp in your knickers?

Just the usual witty repartee, is all.

Wasp? No.

Knickers? No I'm afraid.

but "rude" though? are you from killiney? actually, i know where you're from :) people don't say rude around them parts. but, if the kids are saying stuff is rude these days... so it goes... (i just made a huge fog horn sound in my mind).

madouva said:
Just the usual witty repartee, is all.

Wasp? No.

Knickers? No I'm afraid.

actually, breakfast of champions is fucking amazing... i've just recalled all of it in around 10 minutes... i hope i'm bored enough to read it again some day.

i'll tell you what she said to me when i helped her up from falling down while she was drunk if you point a ... booze stick at me.

Psychotic no 2 said:
To coin a phrase (Ed TM )...points envy stick at Hag. !ninjaaaa

Can we just not do the whole MCD thing today?

I'm currently working my fucking hole off in my government job, drinking my bottle of coke, and i'm probably going to run over to burger king for lunch.

So i'm not really up for an ethical debate right now, ok?

pete said:
Can we just not do the whole MCD thing today?

I'm currently working my fucking hole off in my government job, drinking my bottle of coke, and i'm probably going to run over to burger king for lunch.

So i'm not really up for an ethical debate right now, ok?

Gobsmacked.
Nice one though.
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back