SOLID DECLINE tour (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter sned
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2

sned

awesome band from Berlin - the follow up band to Y, who had recs out on sound pollution etc etc - they got rid of the blast beats and play straight up fast hardcore punk that cannot be categorized easily (i'd put them in with totalitar though myself) - anyway check them out.

im' booking a Uk (and ireland ?) tour from October 8th - 15th, anyone interested in helping out with a GIG email me - cheers!
[email protected]

sat 8th is leeds
sat 15th is boston
fuk all inbetween yet

is there enough interest in ireland for them to fly over midweek on the cheap for a gig or 2 - vitamin x style ? - that is the question

reviews and shit here:
http://www.heartfirst.net/heart1st/en/starten.htm

mp3's here:
http://www.heartfirst.net/heart1st/sound/sounds.htm

ta

[is there enough interest in ireland for them to fly over midweek on the cheap for a gig or 2 - vitamin x style ? - that is the question

I'm sure glyn will be well into this, if not I would be into doing it. Y were awesome from what I heard of them. is the distro all gone Sned?

the distro is all but gone, yes
- i'll be bringing the newest and last boxed in record with me to vitamin x though

yeah - any interest in S.Decline email me!

i'll be away from messageboards for a while but fully able and quick to reply w/ emails ta

Worht a mention BLCK COUGAR SHOCK UNIT are touring around Ireland around that time. Atleast they are supposed to play dublin on the 6th. If my name isn't in too much mud.

Fuck it lads lets get it organised. We've got Greystones, Belfast, and Dublin in this thread already, I'm sure the Galway lads would be up for a gig, and the Cork bunch would be up for one too no doubt. That only leaves a couple of dates, maybe Limerick could get it's act together after all this time? And maybe we could get in touch with Jasper for a Sligo or Drumshanbo gig or something? Organised far enough in advance, there are enough places for 6 or 7 gigs to be done, surely!

Belfast BCSU is the 5th of Oct, plus the Groovie Ghoulies is the 9th of Oct. if they played for 5 days in england first then nipped over to ireland for a few shows around the 12/13th it might be ok. will have to see what Sned says.

soz - all thats left is the monday / tuesday - they're only over in the uk for a week as it is, it was literally if they could do a cheeky one off without any transporting ie like vitamin x - but who's gonna put on / see and iunknown band on an early midweek day ?

still now i know who to contact for the ex - boxed in new bands proper tour!

You`ll bloody well contact me with anything in relation to ex-boxed in bands....just found out now ye split :(
Whens the discography set for release
Need any help with it?!

Rimbaud said:
You`ll bloody well contact me with anything in relation to ex-boxed in bands....just found out now ye split :(
Whens the discography set for release
Need any help with it?!
Eamon,see the Threads/Oak thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back