Sociable Cooking - The Return (1 Viewer)

I dont know!!!
How about everyone else decides and then tells me?
It's not going to be a sober night anyway.

Ok, can anyone cook something that's yummy but easy to do?
you wont be stuck cooking just need some recipes so we can see what ingredients are needed and whoever's coming cam bring something off the list.

I can make really nice caramel sause and ok ricecrispy cakes so unless it's a kids party themed (and if it is I want red lemonade), I could do with some help.

I for one am glad theres gonna be drinking.

I can do.......

Spag Bol
Coddle
Stew
Steak Pie
Chilly
Chimichangas

All deadly.

I for one am glad theres gonna be drinking.

I can do.......

Spag Bol
Coddle
Stew
Steak Pie
Chilly
Chimichangas

All deadly.

I can do a decent vegetarian lasagne.

I second the red lemonade.

I second the rice crispie buns, which I am adept at making.

All great ideas folks, but you need to bear in mind that all food needs to be either (a) easily transported or (b) easily and quickly prepared from scratch (by people who are drinking, and have been for a while)

Hey, can anyone thinking of going let me know, so I can figure out about how many there'll be. thanks :)

All great ideas folks, but you need to bear in mind that all food needs to be either (a) easily transported or (b) easily and quickly prepared from scratch (by people who are drinking, and have been for a while)

I'd be willing to do my food before hand and bring it along.

But thats more pot-luck than cooking socially.Although considering theres gonna be liquor involved that mightn't be a negative.

Rita,I'll let you know defo tomorrow.But I'm fairly sure I'm up for it!

pretty sure I won't be there although being that i'm in the general area I might see one of you drunkingly stumbling about at some point.

Send me updates via Twitter or something though

Hey, can anyone thinking of going let me know, so I can figure out about how many there'll be. thanks :)

pretty sure I won't be there although being that i'm in the general area I might see one of you drunkingly stumbling about at some point.

Sure call in for a snack/can/laugh.

I'd be willing to do my food before hand and bring it along.

But thats more pot-luck than cooking socially.Although considering theres gonna be liquor involved that mightn't be a negative.

Rita,I'll let you know defo tomorrow.But I'm fairly sure I'm up for it!

Also it's a Friday... I didn't realize that. With people getting off work at different times and such this might prove difficult, no?

Also it's a Friday... I didn't realize that. With people getting off work at different times and such this might prove difficult, no?

Then we need to just say nosh shall be scoffed at x'o'clock?

Is 7.30 too early for people, if people want to bring something along do, but most of the food can be cooked then.
I think the bus takes under 30 mins to get here from town.

I'll be there! But you kinda know that already ;)

Oh John, come along for crying out loud. It's only aaaages since I last saw you!

Also, what should I bring over? Short bread? Tablet? Deep Fried Mars bars? Irn Bru?.....

Also, what should I bring over? Short bread? Tablet? Deep Fried Mars bars? Irn Bru?.....

Is there supposed to be themes with food to match?
Balls, I should have asked squiggle to write all this down for me.

I don't live west any more John, just stay there sometimes.

Hehe, isn't it all written in the first post in this thread?

Still the 7th August right? I'll be there +1

So, what should I bring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back