So you were right (2 Viewers)

callronan

I am another student and I was trying to get some market insights into how people actually feel about brands using loyalty cards or free gifts to improve sales or loyalty. Sorry for coming in your site but its hard to find a decent irish one and to be fair I am doing this to pass an assignment, not to invade your privacy. Anyway, thanks to those of you who contributed constructively...to the rest of you, at least it made it entertaining. I didnt really get the questions answered so it probably was'nt worth the abuse :(

Ahh man...you shoulda just tipped us off.What you wanna know?

Invading privacy wasnt the issue,this shit is public..we thought you were a nanobot

Nope. Nothing to do with the site crashing. All I have done is post two threads. The ask of the project is to join a group, have an idea of what you want to find out, interact with members and then after five weeks (I joined really late so had to do it in the space of 1 week) reveal that I am actually doing market research. So my two previous threads (Starbucks and MacDonalds) should in fact have been two of many more but I left myself short of time. So as per my original post above, I was trying to find out if rewards schemes or other incentives are seen as a benefit of a brand or how do people view them. What ones work well and which ones annoy people and why. Thats all!

Nope. Nothing to do with the site crashing. All I have done is post two threads. The ask of the project is to join a group, have an idea of what you want to find out, interact with members and then after five weeks (I joined really late so had to do it in the space of 1 week) reveal that I am actually doing market research. So my two previous threads (Starbucks and MacDonalds) should in fact have been two of many more but I left myself short of time. So as per my original post above, I was trying to find out if rewards schemes or other incentives are seen as a benefit of a brand or how do people view them. What ones work well and which ones annoy people and why. Thats all!

You're getting a D- from me anyway.

are you saying you didn't find the starbucks thread useful?

fuckin hell, there was academic gold in there

I must have missed the mcdonalds one

I was taking those threads seriously.
Poor callronan,hope you pass.

so was I. In fact I approach all my thumped posts from the point of view of someone providing material for a student working on extremely important college work. After all the students are the future. Even whiney ones who give out about free stuff not being good enough

The ask of the project is to join a group, have an idea of what you want to find out, interact with members and then after five weeks (I joined really late so had to do it in the space of 1 week) reveal that I am actually doing market research.

Thats a mad assignment altogether. Look, why don't you start again, we'll all pretend we don't know anything about it and answer all your questions, then we'll act all surprised when you reveal yourself as a student.

Don't show your tutor this thread, show them the new thread with us all pretending in it.

ETA, you could even photoshop some screen grabs to change the thread dates and make it look like you've been on here for five weeks.

"The ask of the project is.."

Let's not be too hasty in offering the hand of friendship here. I'm not sure I can be part of forum where a member can use such mangled grammar and go unchallenged and yes, un-vilified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back