So Solid Ballroom (2 Viewers)

(and we wonder why the pay-pers they say that this is the scene that celebrates itself...)

Originally posted by silo
(and we wonder why the pay-pers they say that this is the scene that celebrates itself...)

Eh? do explain.
I had a ball that night (once I woke up.) I would've been on drums for the madness if Phil was prised from them, but phil is like the duracell bunny, so he is.

They sound pretty decent. I can stick up an mp3 tomorrow night if you like (it's your music after all) :) I'll be getting CD's to Alan, hopefully by the end of the week. Woohoo!

Originally posted by GrRrrrR
They sound pretty decent. I can stick up an mp3 tomorrow night if you like (it's your music after all) :) I'll be getting CD's to Alan, hopefully by the end of the week. Woohoo!

You are a star!

On the mp3 its Lorcanzo, Rumpus, Speedracer, Tim Neo Super Vital & Stunning. On bass Alex & drums Phil HGF. Later on Dubh picked up the sticks Knacker, me good self and a load of people I'v never seen/met:confused:

Originally posted by Unclealo
You are a star!

On the mp3 its Lorcanzo, Rumpus, Speedracer, Tim Neo Super Vital & Stunning. On bass Alex & drums Phil HGF. Later on Dubh picked up the sticks Knacker, me good self and a load of people I'v never seen/met:confused:

didn't the Boxes singer do a stint on the M.I.C.

most fucked up thing ever to watch by the way

Originally posted by Unclealo
You are a star!

What about the *other* bass player....?

Originally posted by egg_
Friend of our drummer's. Apparently he wasn't drunk at all

Well he wasn't technical but had a pretty good taste......

Is he the bass player of a decent Dublin pop band with an american black singer? Don't remember the name of the band, they played at Tower Records too and their single was named "Someday"

Originally posted by the pope
hootie and the blowfish?
was it hootie?

Can't really remember..... it's a good band though, not my kind of stuff (a bit cheese) but they played well and the singer had a nice voice.

Btw, put some pictures of the Ballroom on the website...

Hey well done on the Spin103 thing. Good luck with that. Will she offer ye some cocaine and a rolled up tenner? Cool pics, someone recorded the whole thing on video dint they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back