So Solid Ballroom (4 Viewers)

Originally posted by Speed Racer
Kevin was pretty cool, real quiet layed back, reminded me of James Taylor. V.Good singer.

Did you hear the song of his band "Lofine" on the ballroom CD? I think it's absolutely beautiful! Great sounds, great arrangements, great drumming and great voice, fair play to Kevin!

Happy Birthday Egg_, did enjoy Stoat too! :)

Yes, Stunning was certainly taken with Morello. The rap thing was very very funny, as was counting in the Chinese New Year and Lorcanzo screaming "Chinaaaaa!" over and over. Oh and Silo had no beard, or maybe he gave it to Speed Racer. I met him later at the chipper and he wouldn't give me any fucking chips, but a nice fellow all the same. Nice to meet Dubh too, a gentleman and quite the drummer. How great is the Interweb - you get off a plane and, within a few hours, you're jamming at a love-in in the Lower Deck.

Originally posted by cuntface
knacker, you didnt lose the €100 you spent it on getting man love on the way home on friday night!! dont you remember

:D:D:D Still laughing at this 1...

btw, sorry for all the cheeky comments I posted last week.... I was SO sure it was Billy who was faking it!!! :)

dont worry alex you werent the only one. all i got told on friday was "oh you're cuntface, i thought billy was making you up". It was all very amusing and now you know im real its all ok.
by the way very impressed with morello .|..|

I fell asleep for stoat, but the songs I was awake for were deadly. Itwasn't coz' i was bored, its just I found the music so relaxing and then I got comfy and then sleepy.

Originally posted by cuntface
i just hope you didnt fall asleep for the fun that was had after stoat, raparama!

Hope he did, I could barely stand on the stage, luckly the bass is not too loud on the Mp3........

Dubh too kept telling me "I'm too drunk to play, I'm too drunk to play...." :D

Great fun however

Originally posted by snakybus
as was counting in the Chinese New Year and Lorcanzo screaming "Chinaaaaa!" over and over.

that reminded me of The Fall

'COUNTDONWT O NEAR YEAR IN CHIN-AH!
NEW YEAR IN CHIIII-NAH!!
NEW YEAR IN CHIIII-NAH!!
NEW YEAR IN CHIIII-NAH!!
NEW YEAR IN CHIIII-NAH!!
NEW YEAR IN CHIIII-NAH!!"

if Mark E Smith has'nt used this in a song yet, he should.

hippo birdie egg_
great night on friday - i missed stoat and the ballroom rap :(

but i saw americhord and decal .|..|
the horrible choices one has to make in this life :eek:
kevin o'rourke is a gentleman and has a wonderful mellow voice. v nice. morello weren't quite my thing but they are one of the tightest bands around - very impressive. boxes i luuurve. roll on #11.

Originally posted by snakybus
[B Oh and Silo had no beard, or maybe he gave it to Speed Racer. I met him later at the chipper and he wouldn't give me any fucking chips, but a nice fellow all the same. [/B]

Hey I did offer! You were talkin at the time to Rumpus and did nee answer me when I offered. Jeez! Stunning heard me.
Anyway you Settler lads are sound, I appreciated the kissing of the Taxi window upon leaving.

yeah, likely fucking story, those chips looked kind of gank anyway

after kissing your window, we all went off and did a dance on Portobello bridge cos we're mad like

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back