so here i am (1 Viewer)

Wavioli said:
if anything in the world is worse than fm 104 Ill eat my scrat.

try q102 espically "the love zone" where skangers text in all night asking for mariah carey and george michael songs for their girlfriends/boyfriends. and that shit-stain on humanity jason mane( dj). someone ,please, for the love of all thats right, drown that cunt.

so on Neil Prenderville this morn they were giving out about the simon community, and talking about how it's attracting drunks

this is a direct quote from neil prenders:

"we've already got two lapdancing clubs, and now a shelter for homeless drunks - how much more can cork take?"

what the fuck?!?!

Alan Remorse said:
so on Neil Prenderville this morn they were giving out about the simon community, and talking about how it's attracting drunks

"we've already got two lapdancing clubs, and now a shelter for homeless drunks - how much more can cork take?"

what the fuck?!?!

Ah jaysus, there as one day there was this poor mother pouring her heart out to him about her son who was severely handicapped and how she was at her wits end trying to cope with his needs and basically wanted to say that she wasnt getting enough support towards care etc, prenderville basically told her her son would be better off dead, and this on the no 5 bus into town, what a fucking knobhead, i wanted to bomb the 96fm office that day

Alan Remorse said:

what the fuck?!?!

Yeah well its true, what does the bible teach us? Love thy self, and you had better believe i'm loving myself right now

Alan Remorse said:
...first day in a new job and im already sneaking off to go on thumped

you maniacs! you blew it up!!
don't feel bad i'm in class not doing my work sitting hit getting made fun of by your people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back