Snowt is a cocksucker (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fansap

Website
www.quincey-r-us.com
Okay, hate to be serious with this hangover:
I rarely voice an opinion on this forum, but I have to say something here.
I know that our band's music isn't to the taste of everyone here and I have never tried to force anyone to like our music or lyrics. I DO like a lot of the bands and musicians that post and respect their opinions.
But when some fucker goes to my band's wesite to copy and paste our lyrics just to try and humiliate us I think you=prick.
I don't give a shit if you don't like us, and from your 'intelligent' criticisms I would say that few people do. As a result you seem to me to be a cocksucker...

By the way, I got laid last night so I'm not as angry as I should be.
So I challenge you to post something of your own. I'm proud of everything on our site and like constructive criticism. You seem to be the expert ... so
What's your band called .. The Whogivesafucks?

couldn't agree with you more fansap, and I still haven't gotten an answer back from snowt (on the alrightski? thread) as to whether he's (she's) in a band or not, the chicken shit fucko.

hopper (19 Apr, 2002 01:25 p.m.):
couldn't agree with you more fansap, and I still haven't gotten an answer back from snowt (on the alrightski? thread) as to whether he's (she's) in a band or not, the chicken shit fucko.

I gave you a fuckin' answer so don't be gettin' down on my badself, just cos all you peeps be player hatin' don't mean shit to the s-dog

fansap (19 Apr, 2002 01:11 p.m.):
I know that our band's music isn't to the taste of everyone here and I have never tried to force anyone to like our music or lyrics. I DO like a lot of the bands and musicians that post and respect their opinions.
But when some fucker goes to my band's wesite to copy and paste our lyrics just to try and humiliate us I think you=prick.
I don't give a shit if you don't like us, and from your 'intelligent' criticisms I would say that few people do. As a result you seem to me to be a cocksucker...

So I challenge you to post something of your own. I'm proud of everything on our site and like constructive criticism. You seem to be the expert ... so

if my love had wings I would fly straight to you Fansap

I think we should all just get along.
Your new favourite band Quincey should be playing Roisin Dubhs in a couple of weeks so come along and I'll whisper our lyrics just for you Mr Whoever.
Maybe you guys could play a Gigcity gig- if they take you that is.

fansap (19 Apr, 2002 01:11 p.m.):

I am not TRYING to humiliate you, I am humiliating you and to be fair its none too hard mein freund.

fansap (19 Apr, 2002 01:37 p.m.):
I think we should all just get along.
Your new favourite band Quincey should be playing Roisin Dubhs in a couple of weeks so come along and I'll whisper our lyrics just for you Mr Whoever.
Maybe you guys could play a Gigcity gig- if they take you that is.

I think I'm busy washing my hair that night.

snowt (19 Apr, 2002 01:31 p.m.):

I gave you a fuckin' answer so don't be gettin' down on my badself, just cos all you peeps be player hatin' don't mean shit to the s-dog

oh yeah i see that now, thanks snowt. you aren't so chicken shit after all, what a relief.

hopper (19 Apr, 2002 01:59 p.m.):
snowt (19 Apr, 2002 01:31 p.m.):

oh yeah i see that now, thanks snowt. you aren't so chicken shit after all, what a relief.

I noticed your picture is of a cat; Is that because you like to bury your own shit?

I have some info that might interest you folks.I'm not sure if it applies to snowt but i'm pretty sure it does.

He's in cohoots with slurms macenzie and morgen vox and that el_pibsterino.These chaps have been a blight on the board for arouns the last two weeks in case anyone else hasn't noticed.

Anyway,there was a ding-dong post battle with them sometime last week.They took the piss of my website and ridiculed some bands' lyrics.Then,i can't remember who,but some genius did a bit of research on these chaps,and low and behold they had a website.

I don't know if they are a band,but they call themselves the skillford four.It was the worst site i ever came across.The best thing is this though,when i went to check the site again after about 20 minutes,the skillford four had taken everything off the site.

So they musn't have been too proud of it eh?

For the record the address is
www.geocities.com/theskillfordfour/main.html

snowt (19 Apr, 2002 02:22 p.m.):

I noticed your picture is of a cat; Is that because you like to bury your own shit?

that's the most original thing you've had to say since you started posting your version of wit on this board. Bravo!

nine (19 Apr, 2002 02:24 p.m.):
I have some info that might interest you folks.I'm not sure if it applies to snowt but i'm pretty sure it does.

He's in cohoots with slurms macenzie and morgen vox and that el_pibsterino.These chaps have been a blight on the board for arouns the last two weeks in case anyone else hasn't noticed.

Anyway,there was a ding-dong post battle with them sometime last week.They took the piss of my website and ridiculed some bands' lyrics.Then,i can't remember who,but some genius did a bit of research on these chaps,and low and behold they had a website.

I don't know if they are a band,but they call themselves the skillford four.It was the worst site i ever came across.The best thing is this though,when i went to check the site again after about 20 minutes,the skillford four had taken everything off the site.

So they musn't have been too proud of it eh?

For the record the address is
www.geocities.com/theskillfordfour/main.html

Just for the record, I am not in cahoots with the skillford four, although I am acquainted with the fiendish work of el_pibsterino and now that you have dared to attempt to unmask me, I will have to destroy you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back