SNOWBLOOD in Ireland - 9th-11th Sept. (2 Viewers)

thought easpa measa were excellent. terrordactyl were decent as well. boysetsfire were tight but could have had a better more varied setlist. snowblood were great - hadnt seen em since the last warzone and i like the new bits they've added. the drunk singing "cork city" near the bar at the end needs a few more rehersals yet though!

2110522.jpg

+
Picture%20142.jpg

all we needed was some clown music doo doo doodle doo doo

Hi everyone, just wanted to say many many thanks (especially to Damo, Jill, Clodagh, Leo, Eoin and Glyn) on behalf of Snowblood and their entourage for the hospitality and great reaction you guys gave them this past weekend. Ireland is always good to Snowblood, hopefully they'll be back again soon, tricky schedules willing.

Dublin had a great varied bill. Didn't know what to expect from Terrordactyl, so I was pleasantly surprised to find good quirky noisy hardcore stuff, very impressive for a first gig too. Easpa Measa rocked it of course, I always forget that they have lots of chunky heaviness in amongst the d-beat attack. Captain Insano were most entertaining. Real shame [R]evolution of a Sun couldn't play (same goes for Cork), but at least I have their demos (or rather, loads of them) to listen to. The Boy You Hit Is Dead were very good technical hardcore, good to see Ken in action again behind the kit. I enjoyed The Nexus - they looked like 6 kids who would never be in the same room together let alone the same band. Slomatics have got that crushing sound DOWN.

and thanks to Jamie for the Guinness

I've written too much, but cheers again! until next time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back