SNOWBLOOD in Ireland - 9th-11th Sept. (1 Viewer)

DDmurph/Rimbaud...Kunal has records for ye tonight.

Glad to hear those fucking dickheads got put in their place by the Measa last night.

As for that other cunt selling burritos he'd bought off the two lads for €5 later on...

great gig. but for the record there was loads of cans left outside (well done thomas for collecting them) and even some people who tried to do good by keeping them in their bags ended up failing - some bag was left inside with the very end which the barman saw was open and spilling empty cans of tuborg.

talked to those poles for about a half an hour after the gig.. they're on a very different buzz alright. don't quite know what to think.

nice one to all the bands/helpers/etc.

talked to those poles for about a half an hour after the gig.. they're on a very different buzz alright. don't quite know what to think.

yeah what was up with those two?the guy with the skateboard was harmless enough but the tall guy with the glasses was pretty obnoxious,started getting overly aggressive with the hungarian girl i was with on top of his earlier carry on in the gig itself.....its never good to stop people attending but that guy was bad news.
great gig otherwise though.

the whole situation makes me sad and messes with my brain. :(
i dunno, they're obviously not listening to anything i'm saying.
ho hum.

story with burrito re-seller? wha?

And whats the buzz with Trev UFC going around sponsering this lot?????

:eek:

2110522.jpg

yeah it was the same lads from the annesly house gig, during easpa measa's set damo and byrneos told them to relax. they don't like being told that. so on so forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back