Snottingham Punk Crime Capital 2007 (1 Viewer)

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT CUNT BASTARD BITCH SARS-INFECTED ASSHOLE FUCKING AIDS-BABY DICKHEADS!!

Just found out my last 2 exams are on June 2nd, the last day of all exams for over 15,000 people in the University. Within an hour of finishing the exam I'm going to be absolutely fucked off my face, so there's no hope in going anywhere that day. Maybe I'll book a ticket for Sunday afternoon. What a pile of gick.

Bollocks to that. Get a ticket for sunday or just hold it together enough to make it over to Leeds on the 2nd. I'll make it worth your while.

...do you mean solely with your charming self?

...or are you talking 2CB? :) :) :eek: :D

I doubt my charming self would make it worth your while. Must actually get that sorted while I have the cash and it's still available. Knowing my luck if I wait til closer to the time there'll be none around. I plan making sure de nov are on top form for their gig. :D

*raises hand*

Get yourself round the Sumac Centre flat if you're getting there that early; I might have to disappear around 5 to set up at the gig but there'll be others around.

Best thing to do is get a tram, same price as bus and closer, from Market Square (the city centre square about 5 mins from Broadmarsh Bus Station through the Broadmarsh Shopping Centre) and get off at Beaconsfield Street, then just turn right onto Gladstone Street and Sumac Centre is about 2 minutes away on the left.

Finalised flyers:

PicnicFlyeroutside.jpg

PicnicFlyerinside.jpg

better hurry up or it'll end up costing you an arm and an egg
ryanair do dublin to east midlands airport, there's flights for 0.01 at the moment
unless you're going from bradford, then it'll probably cost you about a million pounds on the bus or train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back