Snottingham Punk Crime Capital 2007 (1 Viewer)

Gave up on this and going for the Conflict/Zounds/Stevie I. weekend in November.
Also this clashes with Girls Aloud live in Wolverhampton.

True - I should have seen that coming. What gets me is part of the reason they're pulling out is cause one of them has exams at that time. Since when has punk been about intelligence...right Janer?

Isn't it full of adverts and stuff? Remember that being a problem for Microsoft messenger.

In the small print: "We may give you any data regarding the Service in electronic form. We may provide such data to you via e-mail at the e-mail address you specified when you registered for the Service or the MySpace web site, by instant message to your account, by pop-up, or by access to a web site. As long as you access and use the Service, you must have the necessary software and hardware to receive such notices. If you do not consent to receive any notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Service."

Anyway - I spend enough time on Myspace as it is!

There's a possibility we might put Officer Down on - will know for definate by next week.

Here's a flyer for the 1 in 12 fest on the week before:

1In12Two-Dayer-1.jpg

Officer down played here in ireland with the cunts and the punks up north said they were very good and quite entertainin.

that 1in12 flyer is pretty trippy lookin but with a peaceful vibe throughout.

Looks way too metally hippy to moi.

/edit
Apologies it is infact a metal type gig lol, got mixed up with Snottingham type Punk :\

Aw, shithouse that Short Bus Window Lickers pulled out, they're deadly...

Anyway, this should be a good laugh: England in "worth sticking around in for a while" shocker: Bradford Fest the 2nd & 3rd, Snottingham the weekend after, and then the London Scumfest the weekend after that:

scumfest.2007.strip.jpg

[SIZE=+2]14-17 June 2007: ScumFest 2007-
[/SIZE]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Thursday June 14th:all day (2-8pm):Info Point- Social Meet & Greet for outa-towners @ the 56a Infoshop, 56 Crampton Street, Elephant & Castle area. Pick up maps of the area, flyers, events listings, check out the books and zines, meet people and have a cup of tea (or maybe a beer.) FREE!
Later (after 8?)Social/Film Night- location tbc, but near the 56a. Radical films and some drinks @ local social centre.
[/FONT] FREE!
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Friday June 15th:During the day:Workshops- TBClater...Benefit Gig- Inner Terrestrials (local dub punx) + Haywire (southampton oldschool) + Campus Sterminni (Italy) + Fyfan (Sweden) + Defcon Zero + the Black Bats (Leeds) [ in no particular order] @ the Grosvenor. Early start- doors 7pm, bands start 7.30pm! £5 door fee for the duration of the gig or by weekend ticket (£12 for Fri/Sat/Sun... from [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]www.scumfest.org[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]).[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Saturday June 16th:[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]During the day: Fun in the Park- a punx picnic and various antics in a loca park.. details tbc. FREE!
later... Benefit Gig- Avskum (Sweden) + Hell-Krusher (re-united for terror!) + Reckoning (W. Country, members of BombBlastMen & Gurkha) + Afterbirth (Scottish crust) + Meinhof [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][ in no particular order]@ the Grosvenor. Early start- [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]doors 7pm, bands start 7.30pm! £5 door fee for the duration of the gig or by weekend ticket.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Sunday June 17th:
During the day: Food available @ the Grosvenor from 1pm. There is meat on the menu but they do serve vegetarian and vegan options and can be trusted to do it right.
a PUNK PUB QUIZ- will be happening 4-5pm @ the Grosvenor. Punk anaroks from across the globe pit their punk/trivia against one another! Prizes.
and then... early start Benefit Gig- Riot Squad (yes, Riot Squad) + the Duel (Camden catchy punk) + Contempt (Birmingham) + 53rd & 3rd (London Ramones tribute band) + Constant State of Terror (Brighton) + No Conforme (Spain).. [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][ in no particular order]@ the Grosvenor. Early, early start- [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]doors 6pm, bands start 6.30pm! £5 door fee for the duration of the gig or by weekend ticket.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]All proceeds from this year's ScumFest are going to: North & East London Hunt Sabs (saving foxes lives- www.nels.org.uk) + UK Action Medics (administer first aid in protest situations- www.actionmedics.org.uk) + Release (drugs, the law & human rights group- www.release.org.uk.) + the Ungdomshuset eviction bust fund (hundreds were arrested protesting against the evicition of the long-standing Youth Centre in Copenhagen, Denmark.. and some are still in the clink!)
Stall holders, workshop coordinators, potential volunteers, please get in touch via www.scumfest.org
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]PRE-SALES- If you are travelling to ScumFest 2007 from abroad or just want to make sure that you can get in to every night of ScumFest (the venue is not very big, so some nights MAY sell out), then buy or reserve a WEEKEND TICKET. Tickets will be available via local D.I.Y. outlets for £12... this covers entrance for the gigs on Friday, Saturday & Sunday... the gigs cost £5 per night and there is no reduced price for late entry, so this is a savings of £3!
To reserve your WEEKEND ticket, then please email presales(at)scumfest.org and give us your full name (even if you make it up- just don't forget it!) and what city you are coming from. On Friday, we will have a list at the door and you can check in, pay us £12 and get your weekend ticket. Pre-sale tickets are NOT available for individual gigs.
[/FONT]​

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT CUNT BASTARD BITCH SARS-INFECTED ASSHOLE FUCKING AIDS-BABY DICKHEADS!!

Just found out my last 2 exams are on June 2nd, the last day of all exams for over 15,000 people in the University. Within an hour of finishing the exam I'm going to be absolutely fucked off my face, so there's no hope in going anywhere that day. Maybe I'll book a ticket for Sunday afternoon. What a pile of gick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back