SNOOKER. (1 Viewer)

Corey

What the hell is the matter with you people? We're into the semi-finals already and not so much as a curt tap of approval in this fabulous sport's general and felt-clad direction. It's chess with balls. John Virgo is the grandad everybody never had as a child. Fu's gonna win. O'Sullivan will crack and i'll feel for him, because i like to feel. And steve davis is a funny, funny cunt.

For shame, you knowitalls are meant to knowitall...

odeaw.jpg

I'm sorry. God i'm stupid.

snooker is the fucking shit. well at least once a year anyway. i love coming home from work this time of year and it being on telly. and then there the fact that something decent will be on late night telly for at least the 2 weeks that the championship is on.

i think it'll be a ebdon/o'sullivan final and i think ebdon will win. i hope o'sullivan wins though cause he's kinda mental.

"to snooker..."

ernesto said:
snooker is not a sport. its as fucking passtime

i always knew you were an ignorant cunt ... :eek:

jeeze if could find a pastime that i got paid a couple a hundred thousand a year for doing ....:rolleyes:

and not get up before 8 in the mornin ..:)

ammm im not going to comment on whos going to win because everyone i thought would win have lost already ... bar ronnie .. altho hes a bit fucked in the noggin so i dont think he will win ... anyone see him fuckin starein down the camera man ... headcase mes thinks

mobosecomin said:
... bar ronnie .. altho hes a bit fucked in the noggin so i dont think he will win ... anyone see him fuckin starein down the camera man ... headcase mes thinks

Hah, has he been at that again? Haven't noticed. He did it a good bit during the masters in January. I thought it was gas. His opponent could've been doing mad wacky trick shots but we wouldn't have known coz the camera is focused on O'Sullivan's pretty face as he stares at the camera from his chair for 30seconds at a time. I'm sure it was divilment rather than insanity though dude. Although, he does suffer from bi-polar disorder apparently.

What the fuck happened to Ronnie? Last I checked it was 8-8, switched it on just there and Dott is 16-8 up. If it's Dott and Ebdon in the final I'm not going to bother watching.

Richie said:
What the fuck happened to Ronnie? Last I checked it was 8-8, switched it on just there and Dott is 16-8 up. If it's Dott and Ebdon in the final I'm not going to bother watching.

Yeah, it's not on the box until 4.30pm. Ah bum. :mad: A Dott-Ebdon final. My God. I'd rather boil my head in chipfat than watch that. Ebdon is unpleasant but Dott isn't far behind.

Ronnie's having major tip problems, although whether that can be blamed for his woes, I'm not sure. He's been making some uncharacteristically poor shot choices, so you can't blame that on your equipment. He's had to change his tip 21 times during the tournament....21...hello.

The question allows remains though - is Dott really that much on form or is O'Sullivan just giving up the ghost and making Dott look better than he is? I guess we'll find out if Dott meets Ebdon. Boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back