Snap Hands for a tenner (1 Viewer)

herv said:
i just have all these images of people stockpiling the album and keeping it in ziploc bags and stuff. ;)

Isn't that what you're supposed to do with most music? Taking the time to listen to albums never pays off.

herv said:
oh, what i did kinda like (despite the fact that it was presumably meant in a negative way) was his comment about it being the kind of music that people might be proud to own, rather than listen to.

;)

what does he mean , you're a cool dude emperors clothes thing?

thegoone said:
what does he mean , you're a cool dude emperors clothes thing?
maybe so, hes entitled to his opinion though, i'm sure its not everyone's cup of tea but i achieved pretty much what i set out to do with it and i'm happy with it.

herv said:
it didn't mention anything really about the music, it just talked about it being a collection of wierd sounds which were interesting once but didn't bear up to repeated listening. that kind of baffled me.

oh, what i did kinda like (despite the fact that it was presumably meant in a negative way) was his comment about it being the kind of music that people might be proud to own, rather than listen to.

i just have all these images of people stockpiling the album and keeping it in ziploc bags and stuff. ;)
;) that's the way to do things

Listened to this album several times, still picking up bits i didn't notice before. There's a lot going on in a lot of styles, so you need to herv a few listens and not make snap decisions. sorry

Nah, really - it is great.

Any more reviews of it lurking about?

portrid said:
Listened to this album several times, still picking up bits i didn't notice before. There's a lot going on in a lot of styles, so you need to herv a few listens and not make snap decisions. sorry

Nah, really - it is great.

Any more reviews of it lurking about?

arf. thanks buh.

theres a good review of it in anorak, will post it when i get a chance. more reviews should be trickling back within the week.

here, my man, i'll be mailing you presently. i have an interesting idea.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back