Sludge/Doom- Mini Fest Belfast this Saturday (1 Viewer)

mackle

3HEADEDPRIEST-WRETCH-666.jpg

WAR IRON - epic doom-sludge, two basses, not a guitatist in sight!
www.myspace.com/wariron
SLOMATICS - Bow down at the altar of the riff - heavy as a bag of spanners!
www.myspace.com/slomatics
WRETCH - Tortured tunes in a Noothgrush/Corrupted type fashion... formerly known as ERODE YOU, im advised that the new musical direction is "even more devastating" - good enough for me......
www.myspace.com/wretchdoom
DWELL IN SUN - Ex Throat Locust - filthy doom encrusted riffage from the Banbridge area
www.myspace.com/dwellinsun
BEEF CENTRAL open up proceedings - ian and marty from war iron, joe from slomatics.... Songs about waffles and Joan Jet!!
www.myspace.com/thebeefcentral

This is going to be wall to wall heaviness... Expect detuned guitars, long drawn out riffs, feedback, guitar tones to die for/with, men who dont know better screaming/growling/shouting into microphones......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heres some stage times for those that like to plan ahead.....

Doors & metal dj 8:00pm
beef central 8:45
dwell in sun 9:15
wretch 10:00
slomatics 10:45
war iron 11:30

Baggy & Goats doom disco playing heavy fucking metal till they pull the plug at 1:00am
(dont ask for any A.O.R. as a swift kick in the nuts can often offend!)

Sorry, getting pissed on North West 200 race day is more important (not really, but i need to fool myself not to feel bad).

Well, this sounds deadly but i am stuck here in the port with some trusted vodka: i NEED this illusion. Might make an appearance anyway actually, this is too good to be missed.

Well, this sounds deadly but i am stuck here in the port with some trusted vodka: i NEED this illusion. Might make an appearance anyway actually, this is too good to be missed.

there shall be a biffter or two to be had , so you better

Jaysis child, don't you have some Lego to build or something!? Get off this forum and go enjoy the sunshine before you end up all bitter and twisted like the rest of us! :p

Jaysis child, don't you have some Lego to build or something!? Get off this forum and go enjoy the sunshine before you end up all bitter and twisted like the rest of us! :p

i wish to fuck i could, trying to revise since half 8 but so far havent opened a book and have had 3 wanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back