Slow River School (3 Viewers)

Unclealo said:

kitten.jpg

oh boy.

Of the hot wet and bald kind? oh a cat, oh sorry al. It is rather cute though, with that little blue ribbon going on. Im curoius as to where andy gets all this cutesy wootsy imagery though, followed by the dick stroking pics. Are there two andys trapped in the one body?

I hate cats. Hate 'em. Cats are saps. It's like, all the bitches of this world just get reincarnated as cats. My dog hates cats, in a big way. She didn't always. But now if a cat appears in the lane at the end of the garden, y'know and starts fuckin givin it loads, and I tell my dog to "get the cat" she streaks out the door like a dog posessed and gallops to the end of the garden and barks. Ah she's so so cool. :)

Saw int he paper the other day that a 9 year old girl in India married a dog in order to save her soul basically. Her adult teeth started to grow on the bottom of her mouth instead of the top and her parents believed ahe was doomed and would die. So they made her marry a dog. I'm absolutely serious. It was the Irish Times, and like, they never lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back