Slow River School (2 Viewers)

roxy said:
If we started analysing what's wrong with that statement we could be here til well after Christmas. Why did I say Christmas? Coz it's a long way away, that's why.

well, we'd definately have to wait till well after christmas before we started analysing settler's abs

seeing that abs have a tendancy to disappear in a quagmire of xmas pud and brandy buher during the festive season

herv said:
well, we'd definately have to wait till well after christmas before we started analysing settler's abs

seeing that abs have a tendancy to disappear in a quagmire of xmas pud and brandy buher during the festive season

Unlees you are the real-life ABS, as in the latest boy-wonder on the pop front. I'd say he's got his abs insured for sometin scandalous. :rolleyes:

But he's not good enough to be in Settler. So screw im.

roxy said:
Unlees you are the real-life ABS, as in the latest boy-wonder on the pop front. I'd say he's got his abs insured for sometin scandalous. :rolleyes:

i am very out of touch with this "pop music". i had to do a googlesearch

roxy said:
Which is sadder - knowing who ABS is or doing a search to find out.

i know that some cars have it

there was a 'pop' band called 'cars'

now i know loads about them

"whos going to give you a lift home, this evening..."

wonderful

i remember the lyrics like it was released yesterday

garn I thought you meant justin timefortea

i didn't know ABS was a band

so anyway, are you a blow in unless you grew up in the donaghmede shopping centre or summat now? cos I'm no mutant, me

herv said:
i know that some cars have it

there was a 'pop' band called 'cars'

now i know loads about them

"whos going to give you a lift home, this evening..."

wonderful

i remember the lyrics like it was released yesterday

the album it came from has a mini - chain of record shops named after it

1st Cars album rocks.

snakybus said:
so anyway, are you a blow in unless you grew up in the donaghmede shopping centre or summat now? cos I'm no mutant, me

I sense a smidge of tension here. I'm sorry snaky but connaught is, like, a load of miles away from here. I never implied anything negative in relation to not being local. Well did I, sweetie????

I'm thinking, though, growing up in donaghemede shopping centre wouldn't be so bad - youve got all you need really. Yeah so anyway...

..em..see ya at the gig!

:D :D chingy chingy

Love
Roxy

nlgbbbblth said:
the album it came from has a mini - chain of record shops named after it

1st Cars album rocks.

still have my shaped picture disc of "tonight she comes", in the shape of... you've guessed it... a car!

True, Roxy, only a few of us are local and indeed, lads. I was trying to hide our Aussie/Connaught shame.
Anthony, Whelans were told who the support acts were. Many times. In fact, who the support acts would be was the deciding factor in the Slow River School getting the venue.

roxy said:
I sense a smidge of tension here. I'm sorry snaky but connaught is, like, a load of miles away from here. I never implied anything negative in relation to not being local. Well did I, sweetie????

bless your heart, no of course you didn't

but in fairness they are all savages down that neck of the woods

rumpus said:
Tom Dumb read this out on his show last night
(yes I have no TV).

"..also tomorrow night...eh...slow...school...rrriver, at Whelans."

feckin gawbeen

you (or the promoter) should sue - he potentially cost you like maybe 20,000 people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back