skull fuk da punx (2 Viewers)

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Hahaha! They didn't scrawl your name in the puke, they wrote yer name above it! Jesus!
he must have been totally fucked. i hope he didn't get raped. shit, sorry. i hope he didn't get surprise sexed.

yeah, the name wasnt there when i left so maybe it was baldy, but i think it was ro's sick... pretty fukin stodgy shit!

i bet stephen is fucking loving all this! it was all his doing. i bet that cunt hasnt replied to any of this cuz hes doubled over in a cafe in town, pissing his pants...

hag said:
hello mr. dick. this started off as a joke in reaction to a prank stephenoblunt played on the posh board last night, it was meant as a joke. but then i read into a few of the threads here and notcied that people were using the word 'rape' in a joking sense. then i get called a dick for pointing out some hypocracy. and i've never charged close to 30 euros in to a gig. is it ok to joke about rape even if you qualify it with some smart-ass witticism? that's my only question. i might be guilty of making assumptions about a whole sub-culture of people but i always thought punx were against that kind of thing? or is this all just a joke?

Who called you a dick? I said you were being a dick, different thing altogether. In my opinion the original post on this thread is being a dick, and is rather indefensible no matter what other hypocrisy you happen to see. However I do give the benefit of the doubt, as I'm sure you don't act like that all the time, maybe I was wrong there though?
Whatever, personally I think it's pretty sad that you feel the need to try and offend people on Thumped in an effort to make some sort of point about censorship. Your posts generally remind me of a guy I used to work with, he'd go out of his way to slag the shit out of people, he would say anything, but if someone said a word about his kid, he'd go fuckin nuts. I wonder if there is something people can say to you that makes you go crazy. I bet the Thumped general board could probably find something.

Cormcolash said:
Who called you a dick? I said you were being a dick, different thing altogether. In my opinion the original post on this thread is being a dick, and is rather indefensible no matter what other hypocrisy you happen to see. However I do give the benefit of the doubt, as I'm sure you don't act like that all the time, maybe I was wrong there though?
Whatever, personally I think it's pretty sad that you feel the need to try and offend people on Thumped in an effort to make some sort of point about censorship. Your posts generally remind me of a guy I used to work with, he'd go out of his way to slag the shit out of people, he would say anything, but if someone said a word about his kid, he'd go fuckin nuts. I wonder if there is something people can say to you that makes you go crazy. I bet the Thumped general board could probably find something.
yawn. fire ahead.

hag said:
? in the same way people like you and damo give punks a bad name by just assuming the worst about anyone who doesn't act or dress like you, .

I have met both these lads a number of times, and theyve been nothing but only gas. Sound - the pair of yiz.

ps. I neither act nor dress like either of em.

hag said:
phaser beat the living crap out of a friend of mine years ago. i was sitting on the kerb down from the chinaman drinking cans. we were on our way to a gig in charlies. he walked up to us with a friend of his, went to grab my friend's bag of cans and wehen my friend went to stop him, he beat the crap out of my friend. he took our cans and walked off laughing calling us indie faggots. maybe all this is just my frustration at that event manifesting itself years later? i kinda doubt it but maybe there's something in it.

Ah no boss, I was the lad with the mohawk and the leathers who said "yeah, hur hur, and don't come back!" to yis afterwards!

Fuck that, dickhead behaviour is dickhead behaviour, there's nothing cool about a bully.

back_to_the_future_part_ii_large_14.jpg

Wavioli said:
I have met both these lads a number of times, and theyve been nothing but only gas. Sound - the pair of yiz.

ps. I neither act nor dress like either of em.
yes you do.

sarah} Anyway I thought the term nowadays was 'surprise sex'[/QUOTE said:
the term 'suprise sex' diminishes the pain and suffering caused by rape....how could you?im even considering takin punk points off you now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back