skull fuk da punx (4 Viewers)

I think hag is trying to make a point in relation to the banning of mr. Slowey.

Seems quite moved by it over on the supporters forum.

Eirecore will take slowey if we can ban hag..?

hey guys, i was just havin a wee chuckle. stephenoblunt pulled a swifty on the 'posh' forum yesterday evening. just having a laugh guys, relax. i love punx really, i think they're totally cute. and for the record, no sex occurred between me and liadain. as for the rape thing, you guys say 'rape' like it was going out of fashion.... i just fugured when in rome etc...
and as for slowey, that stuff you said is so funny when you know the real truth ;)
ah there's kirstie.

hag said:
hey guys, i was just havin a wee chuckle. stephenoblunt pulled a swifty on the 'posh' forum yesterday evening. just having a laugh guys, relax. i love punx really, i think they're totally cute. and for the record, no sex occurred between me and liadain. as for the rape thing, you guys say 'rape' like it was going out of fashion.... i just fugured when in rome etc...
and as for slowey, that stuff you said is so funny when you know the real truth ;)
ah there's kirstie.

Backin down like a wussbag.

for the record, us "guys" dont say rape like it was going out of fashion.. (when was that in fashion?)

check the fiddle thread, dude.

weeler said:
for the record, us "guys" dont say rape like it was going out of fashion.. (when was that in fashion?)

check the fiddle thread, dude.
guh? i read on a thread here last night, someone said "you should rape them." and not an eyelid was batted. you wanna i go find it? in fact, there's one guy in particular here who says rape all the time and he's your mate like. what gives wheeler? huh?

hag said:
guh? i read on a thread here last night, someone said "you should rape them." and not an eyelid was batted. you wanna i go find it?

!zed yawn 'stabbing in the face'
was suggested as an adequate response to someone doing
the dirt on you on the lifestyle board, no-one batted an eyelid there either.
Anyway I thought the term nowadays was 'surprise sex'

sarah said:
!zed yawn 'stabbing in the face'
was suggested as an adequate response to someone doing
the dirt on you on the lifestyle board, no-one batted an eyelid there either.
Anyway I thought the term nowadays was 'surprise sex'
interesting point. is sexual violence more serious than strictly physical violence? good point sarah, nice one.

damien said:
no he still has the job (a multinational consultency firm or something), that is why is he bored online all the time and tries to be hector grey. maybe a lad with a trendhawk sold him a bad yipper at the weekend...
jesus man, you're just one of those people who's reamined at the same intelligence level since i met you for the first time. it's head-scratchingly curious to be honest.

read the "fiddle" thread dear hag, then you'll realise where you went wrong.

hag said:
jesus man, you're just one of those people who's reamined at the same intelligence level since i met you for the first time. it's head-scratchingly curious to be honest.

you spelt remained wrong kettle.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back