Skipping Christmas (1 Viewer)

That's my opinion on NYE. Hell even cold as long as it's isolated. Cabin next to a frozen lake. Cottage by the sea. Anywhere but a nightclub in a city. I don't understand paying to have a terrible time. Curmudgeon. Curmudgeon. Curmudgeon.

theres nothing curmudgeonly about this kind of straight talking. the sooner the government implements my proposal to impose a strict curfew (7.30pm, the lash for offenders) on everyone under the age of 27 the better.

and why would you need to leave dublin?

for the joy of returning again. palmerstown...

Say you wanted to skip Christmas and take a little holiday instead , where would you go?????

!bing

did this a couple of years back. went to san francisco / death valley / vegas / LA from mid to late december. Las Vegas for Christmas rules. Christmas night we went to see Penn & Teller at the Rio; Stephens' night was Jerry Seinfeld at Caesars Palace.

I did'nt really bother with christmas in my 20's.

That was however before I started drinking heavily. Now I can't get enough of it.

Garglemas it should be called.

i was hoping this was gonna be tips on how to avoid christmas. the best adult christmas i've had was when i went to malta for six nights a few years ago with my ex, returning xmas eve to see my family. its the frenzied build up that's the bad part i find and we missed all of it. malta's cool, mediterranian melting pot as it were so has spanish, italian and north african influences. we got it cheap on lastminute.com i think. its half the size of london so easy to get around. the only real thing to remind us of christmas were these freaky statues of the virgin mary hidden all over the place but maybe you also have those in ireland also?

i was hoping this was gonna be tips on how to avoid christmas. the best adult christmas i've had was when i went to malta for six nights a few years ago with my ex, returning xmas eve to see my family. its the frenzied build up that's the bad part i find and we missed all of it. malta's cool, mediterranian melting pot as it were so has spanish, italian and north african influences. we got it cheap on lastminute.com i think. its half the size of london so easy to get around. the only real thing to remind us of christmas were these freaky statues of the virgin mary hidden all over the place but maybe you also have those in ireland also?

our ones tend to move about a lot ;)

really? gosh that sounds well freaky! we have cocktail glasses lit up in our city centre. the uk is so multi cutural now they think christian stuff is offensive to other religions so try and avoid it. alcoholism though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back