Sisters pregnant at 12, 14 and 16. (1 Viewer)

The father, 38, came to see the child "from time to time", but "he's Asian and still lives with his parents, so they don't know about me or Amani".

o my god. he's the father of the 16 year old girl's child. and she'd already had 2 miscarriages and an abortion.

and these are the kind of people that we are allowing to reproduce these days?

lmd64 said:
o my god. he's the father of the 16 year old girl's child. and she'd already had 2 miscarriages and an abortion.

and these are the kind of people that we are allowing to reproduce these days?

And the mother blames the school for not teaching them sex education...

despair

:(

the brazilian lady in work told us that a 10 year old brazilian girl had a baby last week.

will try and root out the story...

whasisdeworldcumming2

it's all about the spondooleys and the respect they get from their homegirls. some girls think its cool to have babies really young and some indie kids think its cool to like a junkie like pete doherty. its all relative

La La said:
one of those poor babies was called 'T-Jay' or was it 'Tee-J'?..............

Forget the statutory rape bit. Thats child abuse of the first water!!
T-Jay-a name that gaurentees your kid a future of hanging round shopping centres smoking bad hash and trying to look hard

Ah I dunno...he could end up on the right side of the law...like say

hooker01.jpg

i never thought i'd say this, but sometimes i think they should preach sterilization instead of sex ed.

actually i take it back....that's very The Emergency in India circa the whenever The Emergency was.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
what's the age of consent in britain? 16, no?

either way, totally gross and a pretty depressin read all round

16 everywhere but NI which is 17

broken arm said:
the brazilian lady in work told us that a 10 year old brazilian girl had a baby last week.

will try and root out the story...

whasisdeworldcumming2

That definitely happened, I remember reading about it a few years ago.

The kid had some medical condition that made her physically mature at some crazy age, even though she was still only a young 'un. Think the father was 18.

If the 12-year-old's child reproduces at 12 and so on and so forth she'll be a great-great-great-great-great-grandmother at 84.

which would be kind of cool to tell people down the pub in fairness.

broken arm said:
i spend christmas there. in me santa costume.

Swedish Santa "a paedophile"
A convicted paedophile has been selected as this year's Santa in the district of Skaraborg, north east of Gothenburg.

The local community knew of the man's background, but according to Wednesday's Aftonbladet local shopkeepers have recruited him "to be kind to children in different stores" this Christmas. The decision was approved by the area's church.

Swedish Radio reported that it was the congregation's own newspaper that announced the seasonal appointment.

Two years ago the man was found guilty of molesting two 14 year old boys at church camp for children taking their confirmation. He denied the charges, but was fined.

The boys told Aftonbladet that they feel angered by the news.

"I was completely shocked when I saw the church paper," said one. "It's sick that he can be Santa and maybe sit with children on his knee. It sounds like a sick sex novel."

But the parish priest, who has responsibility for the newspaper, was more forgiving.

"We know his background," he said. "But I think that people who have served their punishment should be given an opportunity."

The boys' parents declared themselves outraged.

"I'm both sorry and surprised," the father of one of them told Aftonbladet. "It's irresponsible."

jaysus. that's not you, is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back