Sinn Fein Hypocrisy (1 Viewer)

LazlowJones

1. The claim to be 'Pro-Palestine', yet one of their main donors is the CEO of Coca-Cola; who sponsor Pro-Israel rallies in America.

2. They accuse Fianna Fail of everything under the Sun, yet have had their hands in the Till; eg. MPs expenses in Westminster.

3. They opposed the Homecoming for the Royal Irish Regiment serving in Afghanistan, yet backed down on the Policing Issue at St. Andrew's.

4. Now their demanding Councils and Local Authorities in the Republic to have Tax-Raising Powers. Wonder how well that would go with their US Sponsors?

1. The claim to be 'Pro-Palestine', yet one of their main donors is the CEO of Coca-Cola; who sponsor Pro-Israel rallies in America.

i heard gerry adams once gave his mum a ring using a phone which was installed by a cousin of paisley's gardener. the cunt!

on mary lou mcdonald's (addressed) leaflet i got the other day:
This election happens at a time when our country is in great difficulty. Job losses and cutbacks are hurting the people of Dublin.
but at the end:
Printed by Print Library, Dun Donaill, Dun
i note the publisher's address (in dublin) is given in english.

come on Lazlo man.
You can't compare the Shinners to real politicians. Those boys are fighting for our freedom!
Besides, a fair few of the birds they pick are rides.

Your whole argument just doesn't hold water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back