Sinead Martin plays Bewleys Feb 2 (1 Viewer)

brian kerr

Banned
:) Bang Bangs and Bewley’s Theatre proudly present an Evening with Sinead Martin And her band
Feb 2nd
Bewleys theatre
doors open 8 ,10 euro
Sinead Martin.
With Ben Kritokos

Sinead has been as important to the singer-song writer scene in Ireland as Joni Mitchell has been on the 60’s in America.
Her truly original songs are masterly blended with her amazing sonorous voice. Her performances are electric.
Sinead Martin has also lent her unforgettable voice to ‘Living’, Paddy Casey’s platinum selling album; her exceptional backing vocals can be heard on the two standout tracks, ‘Lucky one’ and ‘Miracle’.

Sinead Martin is a special talent that has been invited to both support and perform alongside Damien Rice (Homecoming Tour, Vicar St.), Paddy Casey (Irish Tour, “Living”), and Mundy to name but a few.

Support comes from the wonderful Texan
Happy Gang leader
Ben Kritokos
any questions please e mail [email protected]

Sinead has been as important to the singer-song writer scene in Ireland as Joni Mitchell has been on the 60’s in America.

How so?

Lefty Frizzell said:
who the fuck is this bitch?

Fuck sake lefty, why any teary-eyed loner can see that it's Sinead Martin and her band, the most important singer-song writer in Ireland since Joni Mitchell in 60’s America. Shapren up for fucksake...

Unregistered said:
I just heard through my space that paddy casey might be there ........................................
Is that true?

Oh my god oh my God OMG I hope so! (Faints)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back