Signatures (1 Viewer)

Funkykitchen

Don't I look bare without one? They really make you look important though don't they?Like look at that guy...wow...i bet he's a member of some really really cool club that only signature folk know about...and look over there, at that chap...a flickr? He is so cool...and a hilarious quote! Jeez, i wish i was cool enough to have a favourite quote from some obscure reference only i understand...

Well...maybe someday...

Don't I look bare without one? They really make you look important though don't they?Like look at that guy...wow...i bet he's a member of some really really cool club that only signature folk know about...and look over there, at that chap...a flickr? He is so cool...and a hilarious quote! Jeez, i wish i was cool enough to have a favourite quote from some obscure reference only i understand...

Well...maybe someday...
does someone need a hug...?

maybe both?

Thanks Ernie I know I can always count on you.;)

He/she did mentioned a flickr page and a hilarious qoute and I've both in my signature and funnily enough I couldn't think of anyone else with both.

Thanks Ernie I know I can always count on you.;)

He/she did mentioned a flickr page and a hilarious qoute and I've both in my signature and funnily enough I couldn't think of anyone else with both.
maybe we should do a 'my captain my captain' thing from that robin williams film and buoycott signatures for a while?!

No need to worry moose, i wasn't talking about you. And signatures don't annoy me or anything, i just can't imagine having one.

maybe we should do a 'my captain my captain' thing from that robin williams film and buoycott signatures for a while?!

Dunno man, mines is about to change into a pictures from Rock'n'roll Motherfucker link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back