*sigh* (1 Viewer)

#10-7

Website
www.delorentos.net
my friend and friend of loads off this board, mr dubh black has given up recording and producing professionally. dubh is now working as for a satelite company.

this is a fucking shame.

his health has also suffered as has his financial state. the reason? his visit to ireland. or more specifically, the treatment he received from certain quarters.

its a fucking disgrace that some people can treat others the way he was treated and i'm fucking seething that he could be left so down.

i'm not to going to get into this further, but if anyone wants, send him an email to show that we're not all cunts.

[email protected]
[email protected]

k

Anthony said:
I don't know what you're talking about but it sound shitty.
i heard about some of the stuff that went on. and if even only some of it is true, the boy dubh got treated very badly.

mark said:
i heard about some of the stuff that went on. and if even only some of it is true, the boy dubh got treated very badly.
Ah tell us. A hint at least.

Keeror said:
Ah tell us. A hint at least.

..I dont think this is the forum to name and shame people..but if a band wants support from their peers(and they know who they are) then the kind of shittyness displayed by them is gonna go a long way in making people think that they are cunts.

jesus, if dubh's really giving up over the shit mentioned above then slaps are definitely due to the guilty parties :mad: :mad: :mad:

dubh - if you're reading this, we're not all like that, you just has really bad luck working with wankers straight off

Keeror said:
I just want shame.
It's the catholic in me.

That's a shit one.
Dubh is sound - he recorded & produced two tracks for us when he was here.

Really cool bloke and a fucking wiz with Pro Tools.

P.S It wasn't us - at least I don't think it was :)

Has anyone got any other mail address for him that do work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back