sigh! (1 Viewer)

princess

im sitting in an internet cafe waiting for my friend to come into town so we can go out and be merry!!borrrrrinnnnggg!!i havnt been on the board in a few days and i was trying to read all the threads i havnt seen but my head hurts now and i still havnt a clue whats goin on with any of it!oh dear!! hope ur all well and what exactly is this thumped disco thing do you have do be formally invited??:confused:
xxprincessxx

Originally posted by princess
what exactly is this thumped disco thing do you have do be formally invited??:confused:
xxprincessxx

It's a big pissup where lots of nerds from here point at each other and laugh nervously.

And no, you don't need a special invite.

It's best not to try keeping up with the posts if you've been away for a few days, they don't really make a lot of sense and a i look at em almost every day.

ok...sorry....recap...everyone hates me cept fansap:) thanks honey!! hehe i feel special now.....(btw you only like me cuz you met me in person and you saw i wasnt such a bad person.....:) )

You're alright by me Syb,

Did you goto JEW and F-TX last night?

I couldn't get tickets and combined with my extreme lazyness meant I couldn't be arsed to try and get in.

yea, i blagged my way in ...it was tough....but i eventually got in! YAY! hehe....but yea....i took 2 rolls of film and willie from fenix tx took em and put em in his bag as a joke to say "im taking them so you cant see how awful i look!" and i TOTALLY forgot to get em back!! EEK!

but yea....are you going to see NOT ANOTHER TEEN MOVIE??

well its a spoof to american pie, american beauty, shes all that...etc...all the shitty teen flicks....its pretty funny, i went to see it when i was in america at xmas time cuz it was already out there.....Good Charlotte are in it......yay!

aaaaaaaaaagggghhhh!
aaaaaaaaaagggghhhh!
aaaaaaaaaagggghhhh!

Here's a title for a film: "NOT ANOTHER TEEN THREAD ABOUT STUPID SHIT"

Now. I'll get back to my much more mature butt duel discussion with sparse-icus.

hehe....ick....how embarrassing, not as embarrassed as SITTING with your parents through something like that...my dad brought my and my boyfriend to see a play and the guy gets stark named and lies on his back and the woman in the paly is all awkward and wondering how to "touch it" hehe...and his penis was pierced and all...a big ol hoop goign through it...

i was embarrassed but to ease the tension, i made penis jokes at my dad(bare in mind, it was like the 3rd time i had seen him in my life....my daddy left us when we were younger, long painful story) but the embarrassment was funny!

Originally posted by egg_
Em ... American Beauty wasn't a shitty teen flick, was it?

My parents went to see American Pie 2, thinking it was the sequel to American Beauty. What a surprise they had

I think you're there egg, definitely not a teen flick..quite a good one I thought. American pie 2 was possibly the worst film I ever saw..utter shite

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back