sigh! (3 Viewers)

isn't it though.
but it is friday.
what to do tonight? beer or food?

Originally posted by Hector Grey
what to do tonight? beer or food?

If i was a mad scientist I'd invent beerfood for you.
Like alcaholic beer flavoured burgers.

i can rarely do both.
dem work punters want me to go out. to where? to sosume.
i told them i'm eating toenail clippings and old scabs i found under the couch instead.
but now i'm vaguely tempted.
ho hum, ho hum.

Hey here's something funny. Rumpus goes to me last night in the pub "Hector Grey is the new Anne O'Malley".

ha ha ha ha ha

Then he put is head in his hand and said "That's the geekiest thing I've EVER said".

ha ha, sorry Rumpus

hee hee

that's the geekiest thing ANYONE has ever said.

and in the pub as well. lads, it's a sacred place.

for shame, you guys. for shame.

hehe....hector were you not in Whelans last night? i was waiting for you to whip it out...looking around for an ugly bloke with a weird looking penis!!

argh! i cant wait for tomorrow! gonna go see me some not another teen movie, get my drink on and get the hell down to castle knock to hang with corrupted, jump on the mini bus with em at 10am and head for the ozzfest sunday morning! woohoo

a wierd looking penis?? as opposed to what?
and shut your flangepipe. cos you're just turning me on even more.

BILLY! WHERE IN WATERFORD I KNOW PPL DOWN THERE< i used to work in the waterford crystal factory....(as a tour guide) and i used to work in T&H doolans...ooh go into geoffs or the old rogue, who are your mates i might know em....

i'm as goofy and as scrawny as they come. the internet makes me feel big. so very big.

jeez. i wish i had talent or testicles or lived in an american skyscaper screaming for justice and leaving messages on the answering machines for posterity and children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back