Sibin Festival and new track up.. (1 Viewer)

Cullo

Anyone headin to The Sibin Festival this yr?? looks like a great line up and prob the cheapiest festival youll find goin all summer!!

Meself and YoungDub will be doin some of the new group stuff and some tracks from me album on the Man O' War stage so drop over if yous go...

FRONT_-_web_image_72dpi1.jpg

BACK_-_wed_image_72dpi1.jpg

Iv also uploaded another track for me album called "Jus got sacked" which youll find up on the Myspace there >>> http://www.myspace.com/cullobeats

Hope yous can make it to the festival and let me know your thoughts on the track,

Cheers

Definitely going. It was brilliant craic last year and there's some great stuff on the line up this year as well.

i'm playing on that stage as well, think its in the pub. should be a laugh, last year was a great day out

can ye drink yer own cans in the venue / different stages. bit tempted by this

Security was fairly tight last year - saw a dude thrown out for skinning up and a bouncer chasing a dude through crowd a one stage!

isnt mantua usually around the same price and more days?

sadly Mantua is not on this yr....not sure why but it will be back nxt yr.

and the security thing, im pretty sure if ye jus keep it off side and not rubbin it in there faces im sure youl be fine...i know im bringin me cans anyway!!!

Security was fairly tight last year - saw a dude thrown out for skinning up and a bouncer chasing a dude through crowd a one stage!

FUCK THAT

sadly Mantua is not on this yr....not sure why but it will be back nxt yr.

and the security thing, im pretty sure if ye jus keep it off side and not rubbin it in there faces im sure youl be fine...i know im bringin me cans anyway!!!

No Mantua? LAME. first year i missed it last year. gutted its not on until 2010 now :(
though Castlepolooza seems to be on the same weekend in August

actually:

'The buses this year are priced at €5.00 return - which is a total bargain, back to city centre after the event.'

That's crap! They should just add 5 euro on to the ticket price, not like there's any other choices to get home from there at that time of the night.

Electricity stage set times for Sibin

2 - 3 // Jay Galligan
3 - 4 // Scott Logan
4 - 5 // Dan McElligott
5 - 6 // Barry Donovan
6 - 7 // Jeff Walters
7 - 8 // Eddie Brennan
8 - 9 // Donnacha Costello - Live
9 - 10 // Gaiser - Live
10 - 11.30 // Steve Rachmad
11.30 - 12.30 // Neil Landstrumm -Live
12.30 - 1.30 // Sunil Sharpe
1.30 - Close // Anodyne vs puresthatred

yeah just got tix there. looking forward to it. what's the story with sneaky cans i wonder...what was it like for BYOB last year?

I got a load taken off me the first time i went in but i managed to smuggle a few in my pockets on the second attempt

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back