si, que, why???????????? (1 Viewer)

rampz

im really sick of these roaming gangs of spanish or italian teenagers that invade dublin every summer. sick i tells ya.

taking up entire footpaths, getting in the way, talking loudly. booooooo!!

ramps said:
im really sick of these roaming gangs of spanish or italian teenagers that invade dublin every summer. sick i tells ya.

taking up entire footpaths, getting in the way, talking loudly. booooooo!!

i feel your pain.

i was in spain recently, in an adventure park where theyres lots of young'uns & they are just as fucking annoying!! exact same except they dont have a hot teacher/leader person & no matching yellow back-packs.

& they all have mullets!

ernesto said:
i feel your pain.

i was in spain recently, in an adventure park where theyres lots of young'uns & they are just as fucking annoying!! exact same except they dont have a hot teacher/leader person & no matching yellow back-packs.

& they all have mullets!

I feel kinda sorry for them, sometimes. They're dumped in random facility-free suburbs like Donaghmede and because they're generally at an awkward age - like 14/15 - they're forced to spend their evenings rambling between McDonalds, the video-shop, and the nearest patch of grass. I'd be bored out of my tree.

That said, a lot of them could do with finding a few extra manners, particularly where public transport is concerned.

ernesto said:
i feel your pain.

& they all have mullets!

ooh, i saw some choice mullets today.

roxy said:
I feel kinda sorry for them, sometimes. They're dumped in random facility-free suburbs like Donaghmede and because they're generally at an awkward age - like 14/15 - they're forced to spend their evenings rambling between McDonalds, the video-shop, and the nearest patch of grass. I'd be bored out of my tree.

That said, a lot of them could do with finding a few extra manners, particularly where public transport is concerned.
good point roxy.. I used to work in UL years ago cleaning up after the fuckers. some spanish kid spray painted "eire is shit" on the front gates.. haha! he may be right. most of the time these poor fuckers are sent to shitty towns with no resources and in the case of most summers, shit weather. when you go to their countires on holidays you realise what a raw deal they get by being sent here.

then again maybe they're just bad kids and it's punishment for them. serves 'em right. nail 'em up!!!!

i do pity them, really. my parents used to (still do now & again) take students for the summer and theyre very nice (the students too) they have fuck all facilities and nothing to do blah blah but, it doesnt take away from the fact that they are annoying fuckers with no manners

While we're all having a bitch about the invasion of spanish people each summer, we might consider the fact that their fair land is invaded year-round by Pasty-skinned Paddys. I'm sure it's a pain in the hole for them too.

roxy said:
While we're all having a bitch about the invasion of spanish people each summer, we might consider the fact that their fair land is invaded year-round by Pasty-skinned Paddys. I'm sure it's a pain in the hole for them too.
no, its only a pain in the hole for us.

spanish students never flush the toilet

also after talking to my friend we only hate them because they are much trendier and prettier than us. those mullets are awesome, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back