shrink wrap on cds. (1 Viewer)

rampz

is really fucking annoying. especially those american style ones with the sticker running across the top side. and fuck you tower for putting already shrink wrapped cds into bags.

the tower bags drive me bananas..

you can try and to scrape the edge of the cd against the edge of a table..usually works..

the tower bags drive me bananas..

you can try and to scrape the edge of the cd against the edge of a table..usually works..

ha, after all my moaning, it came off really easily.

I hate it when there some kind of deadly sticker on the plastic covering, and when you take off the plastic to get to the CD, and then throw it in the bin, you have to throw the sticker into the bin too.

Anyone get the new Bjork album? Cool sticker on that. When I peeled it off, bjork lost a foot, the poor thing

there was a cool keyring thing i got at a wire magazine stall in sonar one year that you ran along the side of a shrink wrapped cd and it sliced a perfect opening in the top for you. no frenzied biting attacks necessary.

I've got one of those too. They rule.
*high five*

CDs in the US almost always have that sticker with the artist/title running across the top.

often leaves a sticky residue om the case.

yes, i've bought a few albums from one us website and i think all but one of the cd's has had that annoying thinkg on them

just takes too long to get the boxes open and like you said, the residue on it

you know, we don't have to buy cd's but we buy them for them to look pretty and the sticky residue just doesn't make the cd's look pretty

i also hate security tags on cd's and dvd as they also ruin the finish on boxes like when i bought curb your enthusiasm series 2 in hmv, the security sticker totally ruined the finish of the box. it's cardboards, it's a delicate material and those stickers just ruin the finish

yes, i've bought a few albums from one us website and i think all but one of the cd's has had that annoying thinkg on them

just takes too long to get the boxes open and like you said, the residue on it

you know, we don't have to buy cd's but we buy them for them to look pretty and the sticky residue just doesn't make the cd's look pretty

i also hate security tags on cd's and dvd as they also ruin the finish on boxes like when i bought curb your enthusiasm series 2 in hmv, the security sticker totally ruined the finish of the box. it's cardboards, it's a delicate material and those stickers just ruin the finish

I bout one lat week in Virgin and it was in one of the cardboard CD cases. They had stuck the security sticker directly onto the sleeve and the fucher ripped when I tried to peel it off.

:mad::mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back