Should there be light relief in serious Anarchist threads? (1 Viewer)

JANER said:
Shall I leave the room....I mean thread?

/puts serious hat on
It wasn't just to do with that thread, think there was 2-3 of 'em and it was going round in circles.
I just think that if this group believe "this" the otehr group believe their "this" I don't think anyone ever converts the other....also if u fucks posted more or created more I wouldn't have to stumble into these threads :p

Yeah I think that Neo-Nazi meeting disrupted thread should be deleted at this point and possably the server burned, like in Terminator two where it wasn't enough for the scientist to quit but they had to go in and destroy the office in case anyone else replicated his work. But the no platform started off interesting, though of couse started to get tedious, later...
The problem is people temd to weigh to much of their personality in their beliefs systems and arguements, and can't sway in case they loose face or the "righteousness of their ego-orientation" as Wattie once famously sang in the UK82 anthem Rightousness of Their Ego Orientation, the B*****ds!!.
.|..|

And by the character of some of the posts, alot of it is macho pissing competions dressed handsomely as debate, and I have no desire to see Oly's cock (again).

But to quote someone else, people should have ideas not beliefs. Ideas are more tolerant of modification or evolution, they are possible solutions to a problem at hand rather then personal ways of giving meaning and order to a complex and chaotic world.

To counter that bit o' philosophisin'.. yes you should leave the room, not because of what you say, but because you smell.
Mr. Stinkeypants.
!bog

Well, maybe the solution lies in breaking the board up into different sections, if you're all so egotistic about your beliefs then maybe you should all have a proper place to share them, a place where people will take it seriously and not just make a stupid random comment about what your trying to say.

Carlow Punks! said:
Yeah I think that Neo-Nazi meeting disrupted thread should be deleted at this point and possably the server burned, like in Terminator two where it wasn't enough for the scientist to quit but they had to go in and destroy the office in case anyone else replicated his work. But the no platform started off interesting, though of couse started to get tedious, later...
The problem is people temd to weigh to much of their personality in their beliefs systems and arguements, and can't sway in case they loose face or the "righteousness of their ego-orientation" as Wattie once famously sang in the UK82 anthem Rightousness of Their Ego Orientation, the B*****ds!!.
.|..|

And by the character of some of the posts, alot of it is macho pissing competions dressed handsomely as debate, and I have no desire to see Oly's cock (again).

But to quote someone else, people should have ideas not beliefs. Ideas are more tolerant of modification or evolution, they are possible solutions to a problem at hand rather then personal ways of giving meaning and order to a complex and chaotic world.

To counter that bit o' philosophisin'.. yes you should leave the room, not because of what you say, but because you smell.
Mr. Stinkeypants.
!bog
fUNNILY Enough I expected you to come back with the cliche counter points etc but lol you didn't.....I agree with ya!

Kamen said:
Well, maybe the solution lies in breaking the board up into different sections, if you're all so egotistic about your beliefs then maybe you should all have a proper place to share them, a place where people will take it seriously and not just make a stupid random comment about what your trying to say.
Nonono!
Mine was jesting at best....shoulda stayed outta thread at worst.

Kamen said:

awk wind ur neck in would ya

JANER said:
Some of these threads literally can get very heavy and serious so I throw in the odd quip or two, now a member who I won't name but his name begins with a W. pm'd me with "trying to dumb down the board"

Do Anarchists take themselves too seriously? Is that why their numbers have shrunk as they are letting the Ardal o' Hanlons/Des Bishops slip thru their ranks as they wanted a lighter Anarchy style movement?

Discuss.......
Over the years ive met a load of these anarchists,if they made me laugh i would listen,if they made sense id listen ,problem was most did neither althugh some of them did a brilliant impression of RIK out of the young ones
sorry it s the truth

JANER said:
fUNNILY Enough I expected you to come back with the cliche counter points etc but lol you didn't.....I agree with ya!

no boss, I abhorr a cliche like nature abhorr's a vacuum.

delegation-meeting.jpg

These men would have the exact same sense of humour as anarchists. They're only short of a few fruit of the loom hoodies and a pair of mothers tights to go around the mallet

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

you do? that explains why nobody ever adds me.. ;)

politakill u need to get with the times tho. eirecore is soooooo last year. weeler some anarchist u r, helping rupert murdoch n all. tut tut. i would tell anarchist youth but wouldnt want to get u bashed like those poor defenceless nazis

ANTI JANER ACTION.

No platform for janer.

Just box the head off him every time you see him.

Who's with me ?

I am, except I feel guilty as the person who started eirecore up.. Is Janer my fault?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back