Should there be light relief in serious Anarchist threads? (1 Viewer)

W. said:
I am, except I feel guilty as the person who started eirecore up.. Is Janer my fault?

Right,some ground rules.As the founding father of AJA (no "collectives" or any of that nonsense - this is an old school communist dictatorship,Stalin style)there will be no talk of weak concepts such as "guilt".
We will not falter on our glorious shining path in the noble struggle to rid the internet from the scourge of "Janerism".
By all means nescessary comrades.Be ruthless in your endeavours.Victory will be ours.............

kaltkrieg said:
Right,some ground rules.As the founding father of AJA (no "collectives" or any of that nonsense - this is an old school communist dictatorship,Stalin style)there will be no talk of weak concepts such as "guilt".
We will not falter on our glorious shining path in the noble struggle to rid the internet from the scourge of "Janerism".
By all means nescessary comrades.Be ruthless in your endeavours.Victory will be ours.............

Jesus, no need for that surely??

His statue may lie shattered like the shards of my splintered granite heart, but the struggle lives eternal.With hammer and sickle we will slash and pound until this Janer is no more..............

nuke terrorist said:
my problem with the weeler fellow is that considering this is a punk & hardcore site I don't remember seeing weeler posting about punk & hardcore very often.

Learn your history. I gave the site over to phil in 2003, I have no obligation to discuss either punk or hardcore anymore. My taste in music is absolutely horrid.

I kinda like janer though as much as he irritates, I mean I've met him about 20 odd times over the last few years and he still doesn't know who I am. Pure class.

W. said:
I kinda like janer though as much as he irritates, I mean I've met him about 20 odd times over the last few years and he still doesn't know who I am. Pure class.
Thats cos u had a haircut last time in Liffey st I seen ya and looked diff, hence my fem friend having to say that you were The Weeler!

OK, its official. Anarchists don't have a sense of humour.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Should there be light relief in serious Anarchist threads?"

Should there be excessive seriousness in threads about whether there should be light relief in serious Anarchist threads?

Yes, I believe there should be excessive seriousness in threads about whether there should be light relief in serious Anarchist threads.

More light relief is needed everywhere!
Unfortunately there aren't many decent comedians on the board anymore.
I'm surprised nobody has taken the piss out of my unnecessarily verbose postings yet. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back