Shopping appreciation thread #636435 (1 Viewer)

Kids clothes are deadly, upstairs in Zara for little girls is amazing, all really bright retro hippy looking stuff

Yeah, Zara girls stuff is scrumptious alright but a bit expensive. 30 quid for a top she'll grow out of in one week!? Having said that I can't resist the colours, stripes, sworls, rainbows etc etc She looks great, while I look like this dishevelled pauper beside her.

Yeah, Zara girls stuff is scrumptious alright but a bit expensive. 30 quid for a top she'll grow out of in one week!? Having said that I can't resist the colours, stripes, sworls, rainbows etc etc She looks great, while I look like this dishevelled pauper beside her.

I've only got some dresses (the pural of dress) there, it's mad pricy, but blowing cash on yr kids never feels as bad as blowing cash generally

my daughters mother is very much in charge of her wardrobe, and dresses he amazingly it has to be said... she comes over to mine and within everythings covered in paint/mud/grass/juice/yogurt or a pasty blend of all the above, such a shame...

I've only got some dresses (the pural of dress) there, it's mad pricy, but blowing cash on yr kids never feels as bad as blowing cash generally

my daughters mother is very much in charge of her wardrobe, and dresses he amazingly it has to be said... she comes over to mine and within everythings covered in paint/mud/grass/juice/yogurt or a pasty blend of all the above, such a shame...

Word. Missus buys the clothes, me and 'shitslinger' wreck em, We all laugh.

i fucking hate shopping and all, but at the weekend i got these.

PG.LILIANNAR.BLACKPA.PD.jpg

i also mad ethe mistake of going into Shanghai Tang and looking at
1F981T2.jpg

and then
1A991T2.jpg

but the favourite (and i cant find it on the site) was a blue hoodie covered with images of the 1940's shanghai cigarette girls. it's over 300 euro.
i cried myself to sleep cos i cant afford it.

approx 40,000 beauty products. beaut.ie is bankrupting me.

also sundry other shoes, clothes and accessories, the tapes and tapes album, a sarah walters buke. this is just in the past week, I can't thinki beyond that.

Ooh! I really like your blog kirstie! I worked on various beauty counters for a year and a half a few years ago, and was assistant manager in the Body Shop for nearly a year. Obviously the result of this is that I have a plethora of beauty products and (especially when I worked on estee/lancome/clinique etc) had to have regular clearouts when I donated stuff to my friends/family (I'm nice like that). I'm broke at the mo' - and will be for the next year while I'm a trainee journo - so I can't buy anything nice at the moment...

I don't know why I said all that...in short: your site is cool.

Also, the PR person for the body shop in Ireland is based in Cork...(their make-up is fabbbb at the moment)...and she's sound.

ah thanks a million!
would you maybe send me details of this pr person??? we're after freebies and are generally nice(ish) review wise.

Ooh! I really like your blog kirstie! I worked on various beauty counters for a year and a half a few years ago, and was assistant manager in the Body Shop for nearly a year. Obviously the result of this is that I have a plethora of beauty products and (especially when I worked on estee/lancome/clinique etc) had to have regular clearouts when I donated stuff to my friends/family (I'm nice like that). I'm broke at the mo' - and will be for the next year while I'm a trainee journo - so I can't buy anything nice at the moment...

I don't know why I said all that...in short: your site is cool.

Also, the PR person for the body shop in Ireland is based in Cork...(their make-up is fabbbb at the moment)...and she's sound.

just bought a white black and grey light knit top ( vintage) and a vintage belt.I also bought a karen millen skirt ( its indecent its so short) and a black jacket with tiny "biker" studs in the collar and cuffs .Itwas 690 own to 170 so i figured it was a sin to leave it there.And i am decorating my bedroom so i got vintage lampshades and 2 records with very tacky sleeves the first is The Best of Cilla Black and the second is the soundtrack of The Boyfriend ( twiggyf ilm) .I am going to hang them on the wall along with the 4 vintage hats I bought.oh

I just bought a pair of apricot & orange metallic leather slinbacks. Yum Yum! and they were 30 down from 85, even better. Ah river island, your clothes are gank but your shoes never let me down.

just bought a white black and grey light knit top ( vintage) and a vintage belt.I also bought a karen millen skirt ( its indecent its so short) and a black jacket with tiny "biker" studs in the collar and cuffs .Itwas 690 own to 170 so i figured it was a sin to leave it there.And i am decorating my bedroom so i got vintage lampshades and 2 records with very tacky sleeves the first is The Best of Cilla Black and the second is the soundtrack of The Boyfriend ( twiggyf ilm) .I am going to hang them on the wall along with the 4 vintage hats I bought.oh

man, I miss having money :( all I bought today was food and two bus tickets.

bargain of the century though has to be the shift dresses that Penneys have for 15euro - I have two and by god I am getting good wear out of them! one's black and the other's teal. I am rocking the 60s look at the moment. Got a scarlett johansson-ish red and white polka dot 50s style shift dress - but no shoes to wear with it!! anyone know where you can get funky but not expensive shoes for people with very boney feet?!

new look and top shop... and heatons, suprisingly. (do you jackeens have Heatons?) i have long boney size 9's and those are the only places i can get feminine shoes.

Wow.

Nice shopping skillz.

I don't think there is one in dundrum, the flagship is in liffey valley and there are a couple of smaller ones in tallaght and northside. possibly others but those are the 3 I know of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back