• Thread starter Chad
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 3

Chad

Website
www.myspace.com
so ruud van nistelrooy walked out of old trafford after not being named in the starting eleven against charlton.

ferguson just told sky sports that him being left out was due to "issues with spirit in the team" and " i will be discussing it with the directors next week"

looks like ruuds days are numbered... delighted the fucking cheating prick

im delighted
fucking wonderful player
they wont get another rvn in a millions years , saha is good tho'

and we have bertie back bangin them in
im really optimistic about the pool next season
altho it was a bit of a worry how shit we got when momo got injured
speedy gonzales looks the real deal from the stunning fucking
goals hes bangin in the last while in la liga
all we need is duff now

fergies a cruel bastard. stam, keane, beckham, ruud... there's only one ego at man united. he extended his halflife with that end of season run, but united have to buy, and they'll need 3 or 4 players at least, so there'll be no silly money touted. there's some interesting names being mentioned and there's plenty of good players out there... but fergie has made some dreadful decsions in the transfer market. with the notable exception of ruud, stam, yorke, cole, keane and all those other boys he eventuall chucked out with the trash. i wonder if he'd survive a head to head with rooney. i'd say the pockets at old trafford would rather rooney than fergie any day.

in conclusion, he'll be gone next season if he buys poorly. he'll probably get the chiop if the league or euro tin isn't in the bag. at least now he can say 8 points behind the leaders, a cup in the bag... but for him it's still a poor season and he knows it. for liverpool it's been a pretty good season. there's teh bleeding difference eh?

Newstalk has the scoop right now!

All about an ongoing row between RVN and Ronaldo, apparently RVN said "go and tell your dad" to the Portugese ponce (meaning Queiroz) but Ronaldo broke into tears and said "I don't have a dad". RVN got dropped because of that.

Fucking girl.

therecklessone said:
Newstalk has the scoop right now!

All about an ongoing row between RVN and Ronaldo, apparently RVN said "go and tell your dad" to the Portugese ponce (meaning Queiroz) but Ronaldo broke into tears and said "I don't have a dad". RVN got dropped because of that.

Fucking girl.

hahahaha thats the best thing ive ever heard. i wonder does ruud do the same thing when they talk about shergar?

Haha fucking amazing, that's almost the equivalent of someone making a ma joke, the other person saying "My ma's dead" and then the joker not realising it's true and saying "Is that why she was so stiff?"

I still want to see this happen sometime.

whatever about RVN...theres few better than him in the box.

saha wont score as many goals as him nor will utd buy someone to replace him too easily.

anyway the premiership is turning into a joke. utd finish 2nd with a midfield of giggs and o'shea. says it all. too many average no name players in the lower teams.

trev said:
whatever about RVN...theres few better than him in the box.

saha wont score as many goals as him nor will utd buy someone to replace him too easily.

anyway the premiership is turning into a joke. utd finish 2nd with a midfield of giggs and o'shea. says it all. too many average no name players in the lower teams.
yeah i'm kinda confused as to what it was dragged united through that patch.... was it rooney? average midfiled, but no one could stop them. pure momentum.

Hector Grey said:
yeah i'm kinda confused as to what it was dragged united through that patch.... was it rooney? average midfiled, but no one could stop them. pure momentum.

probably the fact that everyone else's midfield is even more average.

players in the lower half of the division. how many would you recognise? villa for instance...i wouldn't know half their team.

its just a balls for liverpool that chavski have stepped up*

* hopefully someone will pull this quote out next may when stevie lifts the trophy high!!!!!

Their midfield survived cause everyone else is average, but also cause Giggs is such a good player, even out of position. Even with some of their crazy teams through the season they still had good quality, smart footballers. More than could be said for Villa with their best midfield. Gulf of class.

Who would Ruud go to? Probably wont sell him to anyone English. Me thinks he could be in for a BIG wages gig in Italy
Have Vidic and Evre played well? If Fergie didnt balls up them tranfers he might get a bit more dosh..

From an interview with Graham Hunter on Setanta:

"In January, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Cristiano Ronaldo, who literally cannot stand the sight of each other, traded punches in training, and van Nistelrooy left Ronaldo with a broken face," Hunter explained.

"On Sunday, van Nistelrooy was not named in the Manchester United team, and as we all now know, he walks out.

"The roots are from a serious bust-up on the training pitch the day before, over a perennial row between the two. Ronaldo held onto the ball too long in training, and van Nistelrooy asked again: "Why do you keep onto the ball, why don't you pass to me? I am in position, I am the striker. Get the ball to me."

Hunter went on: "Ronaldo gives van Nistelrooy some lip, it ends up in a fight, and van Nistelrooy as he always does, needles into Ronaldo, and says "Yeah, yeah, go running to your Dad."

"He means Carlos Quieroz, Ferguson's assistant. Ronaldo's own father had died during the season, and finally, in the face of this abuse, Ronaldo burst into tears on the pitch and shouts "I don't have a Dad, he's dead."

This is the incident Sir Alex Ferguson spoke of after the game on Sunday when talked about a need to keep "team unity" at the club.

However, Hunter is not so keen to write off van Nistelrooy's Old Trafford career just yet.

"It is not necessarily the end for van Nistelrooy, because he is the goalscorer, and Ferguson still wants four strikers at the club.

"What Sir Alex may not know is that Cristiano Ronaldo is dead set on leaving Manchester United this summer, if Madrid will buy him. He personally has had enough of Manchester United, and English football. So, it may be that we are left with Ronaldo saying that he wants to go, and that van Nistelrooy and Ferguson may make their peace."

that Graham Hunter is deadly, always has the nside line on Newstalk.
Id keep Ruud myself and get rid of Ronaldo if it was a choice between the two. Ronaldo is a little bollix

old said:
From an interview with Graham Hunter on Setanta:

"In January, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Cristiano Ronaldo, who literally cannot stand the sight of each other, traded punches in training, and van Nistelrooy left Ronaldo with a broken face," Hunter explained.

"On Sunday, van Nistelrooy was not named in the Manchester United team, and as we all now know, he walks out.

"The roots are from a serious bust-up on the training pitch the day before, over a perennial row between the two. Ronaldo held onto the ball too long in training, and van Nistelrooy asked again: "Why do you keep onto the ball, why don't you pass to me? I am in position, I am the striker. Get the ball to me."

Hunter went on: "Ronaldo gives van Nistelrooy some lip, it ends up in a fight, and van Nistelrooy as he always does, needles into Ronaldo, and says "Yeah, yeah, go running to your Dad."

"He means Carlos Quieroz, Ferguson's assistant. Ronaldo's own father had died during the season, and finally, in the face of this abuse, Ronaldo burst into tears on the pitch and shouts "I don't have a Dad, he's dead."

This is the incident Sir Alex Ferguson spoke of after the game on Sunday when talked about a need to keep "team unity" at the club.

However, Hunter is not so keen to write off van Nistelrooy's Old Trafford career just yet.

"It is not necessarily the end for van Nistelrooy, because he is the goalscorer, and Ferguson still wants four strikers at the club.

"What Sir Alex may not know is that Cristiano Ronaldo is dead set on leaving Manchester United this summer, if Madrid will buy him. He personally has had enough of Manchester United, and English football. So, it may be that we are left with Ronaldo saying that he wants to go, and that van Nistelrooy and Ferguson may make their peace."

haha that's hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back