Shogun Assassin (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
"It's impossible to keep a body count!"

heheheheh

so the friends I stayed with in London have this on DVD. we watched it and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best soundtrack ever. even the dubbing was cool. in any case, does anyone know where I might be able to rent or buy the others in this series? I am also very keen to get my hands on the soundtrack but have no idea where to look.

in appreciation of this samurai goodness, I'll post one of the best scenes here.

"Your technique is magnificent, when cut across the neck a sound like wailing winter winds is heard they say, I'd always hoped to cut someone like that some day, to hear that sound, but to have it happen to my own neck, is ridiculous"

ahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha brilliant

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

you can get it pretty much anywhere

private conversations in the killing spree were conducted in dialogue from shogun assassin

fly my son, fly in the face of this mad wolf

"sometimes i wish things were different, but a wish is just a wish"

?????????????????????????????? wtf ?????????????????????????

amazing.

my sons are totally gonna be subjected to Diagoro's haircut, btw. awesome little kid.

choose the ball and you join your mother, in death. you don’t understand my words, but you must choose. so… come boy, choose life or death

how come you didn't hang out with me then?

choose the ball and you join your mother, in death. you don’t understand my words, but you must choose. so… come boy, choose life or death

how come you didn't hang out with me then?

hahaha i love that clip. Lone Wolf means business.

also - what the hell was that scene all about when he kinda tried to buck yer one who was the Head Ninja chick and then his kid kecpt touching her boob???????

best soundtrack ever. even the dubbing was cool. in any case, does anyone know where I might be able to rent or buy the others in this series?

As far as I remember Shogun Assassin is made up from 2 films in the series - 'Lightning Swords of Death' and 'Babay Cart at the River Styx'.

I actually love the dubbed version as the baby narrartion is amazing.

I have a boxed set with the 6 films but it was a pressie. I'd try LASER - not sure if all 6 were released Region 2 though.

As far as I remember Shogun Assassin is made up from 2 films in the series - 'Lightning Swords of Death' and 'Babay Cart at the River Styx'.

I actually love the dubbed version as the baby narrartion is amazing.

I have a boxed set with the 6 films but it was a pressie. I'd try LASER - not sure if all 6 were released Region 2 though.

ok cool. my friends had said it was that first film and that then there were another 8 or so - possibly tv series length? in any case, i'll try laser. i think i may have to go searching online for the soundtrack though.

I got it in Tower a few years ago for about 7 euro, it's part of those Tartan Extreme releases so you can get it in most places.

I love the scene towards the end when the blood starts coming through the sand .|..|

Beware of the UK release of Shogun Assassin - one is widescreen and the other is a shitty cropped version - they look very similar from the box (VIPCO i think).

Heres my boxed set:

sa.jpg

Beware of the UK release of Shogun Assassin - one is widescreen and the other is a shitty cropped version - they look very similar from the box (VIPCO i think).

Heres my boxed set:

sa.jpg

can i come over to your house? i'll bring hummus and tortillas.

(the one I saw was from Vipco's Vault and it did seem to be cropped a bit weird)

Heres my boxed set:

sa.jpg

Yeah, i got duped by that one. Fucking Vipco man - never has there been a bigger bunch of conmen. Everything they release is cut to shit or badly transferred.

AMAZING film though.

Yeah SHOGUN ASSASSIN party - my gaff..

Fucking Vipco man - never has there been a bigger bunch of conmen. Everything they release is cut to shit or badly transferred.

The VIPCO one i have is letterboxed. I remember there was a way to tell which was which from the box but sadly too many poor dubbed mexican wrestling films has killed that side of my Brain.

I also used to have a TV version of the Lone Wolf story - can't remember the name. It was great and pretty bloodless but i've not seen much reference to it since.

If you like these - check out the 2 Lady Snowblood films - the ones Tarintino was..ermm... inspired by... for Kill Bill. The iis also an insane series called Henzo the Razor about a 'cop' in feudadl japan. And of course theres dozens of the Blindswords man films - the newist one with Beat Takashi isn't bad.

best soundtrack ever. even the dubbing was cool. in any case, does anyone know where I might be able to rent or buy the others in this series? I am also very keen to get my hands on the soundtrack but have no idea where to look.

This should be it, if the soundtrack used is the same as in the originals.

ref=sr_1_2

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back