Shitmat? (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans said:
In all fairness there's been about 3 threads about the tour, but yes, the cork promoter seems not to interested in the whole publicity/information thing.
yeah, but it's pretty easy to miss a thread on this forum, especially in the general board amongst the hopeless bands begging for our clicks for CPU charts

and besides that one poster in plugd, i havent seen a single thing about it in cork
im pretty blind though in fairness

broken arm said:
facebombed.jpg
Is that Leechrum Liam on the Left? Isn't he sponsored by pepsi?

[edit] and the kitts'er on the right!!! [edit]

yo, what the fuck's the story?
me and my woman headed down to the cruiscin (getting soaked in the rain) and the place was closed
there was a couple of guys outside who seemed to be in the same position, but they told me that shitmat pulled out weeks ago and that the support were still supposed to play
however no sign of anything going on in the cruiscin

so.. anybody know anything?

Alan Remorse said:
me and my woman headed down to the cruiscin (getting soaked in the rain) and the place was closed
there was a couple of guys outside who seemed to be in the same position, but they told me that shitmat pulled out weeks ago and that the support were still supposed to play

very peculiar

Alan Remorse said:

Who makes up these dangerous rumours?.......
Yeah was shit alright, those english jokers missed their ferry yesterday, they're all in a big van for the tour. They got a ferry at 2.45 lastnight, so the Dublin n belfast gig will be going ahead, i'll find out more in a short while.

steve ignorant said:
is the dublin gig cancelled too?
no

you'd think they'd at least have put up a notice on the door of the venue...
the lads outside the venue were like "we're gonna stand here and drink until something happens"
my heroes

Alan Remorse said:
you'd think they'd at least have put up a notice on the door of the venue...
the lads outside the venue were like "we're gonna stand here and drink until something happens"
my heroes
Did nothing go ahead? Sounds like the promoter alright not to put up a notice, anybody i know who dealt with him had a nightmare waiting for him to email info etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back