SHITMAT IN GALWAY! (2 Viewers)

Anyone interested in Shitmat should check out this page of mixes and sets, packed to the gilders with goodness. As for Shitmat specifically, some of the sets I've listened to have varied extraordinarily. One from early 2004 was a complete mental jam of tunes from all over the breakcore arena, with sprinklings of pitch shifted cheese thrown in for good measure, alongside some of his own stuff. Other sets are very performative with him shouting over tracks off his album. Can't wait for this gig...

Shitmat has a new label, Wrong Music and will hopefully have some 12s for sale at the gig. The first release is a 7" by DJ Scotch Egg. Its a ravey gameboy gabba dose. The rumours flying around that Burberry will have a stall selling their apparel at the gig are sadly unfounded.However there will be a prize on the night for the most original burberry costume

Bag'o'cans said:
I fucking hate your russian techno

My Russian echno would beat your Pure Evil any day. Any more guff outta you and you'll be gettin a beatdown from your alter ego when you return to the country. You wandering minstrel of satan you

I'm thinking of going but then I saw this

Overkill - Electrowerkz. 7 Torrens St, (Behind Angel Tube Station) Angel, London
Littlebig Room :

MISTRESS
CEK (seefeel + bordems members)
TRENCHER
CHARLOTTEFIELD
PHIL COLLINS 3
TIM EXILE
DJ/RUPTURE
N>E>D
SHARKATTACK

Wrong Music Room :

CEEPHAX
DROON
THE GASMAN
V/vm
SHITMAT
CHEVRON
EBOLA
MULLY & BUNGLEGUSHCORE
OEN-FLUX
LADYSCRAPER
THE GROSS CONSUMER
ROGER SPECIES
NWODTLEM
KUNT
SUKOSHI
SCORPIO SCORPIO
THE POWERTOOL POSSE
HOT RODDY
MINIMAL IMPACT
DJ FLOORCLEARER

Adaadat Room:

DJ SCOTCH EGG
KEVIN BLECHDON [TBC]
DURACELL [TBC]
MISS HAWAII
COMANECHI
MODE SELECTOR
CUTTING PINK WITH KNIFES
GERMLIN
ACRNYM
OHHH!!
YOKO OH NO
OMMM
HORATIO POLLARD
MIKLOS 'THE ACOUNTANT KEMECSI
ROMVELOPE
MONSTER girl thingy
SISSORS
SILVERLINK

Film\Fun\Interaction\ Room :

Chelmsford Film Club
New Bleep
Wrong Movies
Gabber Boxing
Videogames

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT TICKETWEB AND ROUGH TRADE (COVENT GARDEN)
4 November 2005 // from: 10pm-6am, price: £10/12
more info: http://www.wrongmusic.co.uk

It's an either/or choice unfortunately.

Noidroid said:
My Russian echno would beat your Pure Evil any day. Any more guff outta you and you'll be gettin a beatdown from your alter ego when you return to the country. You wandering minstrel of satan you
I'M BACK. Mary J. Poppins is on motherfuckin dayrelease from Valhalla. Will i win the burberry competition if i wear my tent as a cape¿¿¿¿¿¿

penexpers said:

Overkill - Electrowerkz. 7 Torrens St, (Behind Angel Tube Station) Angel, London
It's an either/or choice unfortunately.
If you want to hold tight, leechrum will be touring the country with Tim exile plus chevron for Dublin. details soon.

penexpers said:

Littlebig Room :

this will be a rabid bus

A rapid buzz that London gig indeed will be. But just a note on Exile and Chevron - they are two of the most polished producers within this whole mileu in that there sound is rather tidy and succint, with the edges quite papered over. They can't really be lumped in as an alternative to that London line-up as its too diverse. By christ if only I had a credit card and money...

i'm going. and i met a guy at a party a few weeks ago who spent the whole night looking for a shitmat tape. bet he's going.

lisa lashes is on over at the radisson. all the ds/tinkers will be over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back