SHITMAT IN GALWAY! (1 Viewer)

its true but he has another one sorted out.everythings going ahead as planned.twill be a right old mashup

yeah, it was deeeeeeeeaaaaaadllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee...

the venue was the rowing club, which is like an old scout hall or community hall, pretty lo-fi...

shitmat was cool, he played wearing his burberry cap and everything... one guy had even grown a scobe-style moustache especially for the gig... the p.a. could've done with being a little bit louder/bigger, but it was fine most of the time; shitmat was shouting and roaring ('mc-ing?' heh) over the top of the beats, and processing stuff on the fly...

there was a group of girls going really fucking mad - including one in a full debs dress ball-gown - shouting 'breakcore!' every ten seconds - cool (i'd kind of expected the gig to be a guys-only sausage-fest, but it wasn't at all)... and there were loads of people who were completely into it, just spazzing out and jumping around. lots of smuggled buckfast too. fucking great buzzzzzzz...

and the 'smoking area' was actually the rowing club's slipway down to the river, so you could walk out of the venue and sit there with breakcore blasting behind you and groups of swans gliding serenely past in front of you...

it all got shut down by the pigs about half one. the venue owners weren't too happy either. then most people went back to the most claustrophobic jam-packed houseparty i've ever been at.

thanks a million to barry piratio for putting us up... and to the suite mentale peeps for making stuff like this happen... it was cool.

tom. said:
one guy had even grown a scobe-style moustache especially for the gig.....................

amazing

tom. said:
there was a group of girls going really fucking mad - including one in a full debs dress ball-gown - shouting 'breakcore!' every ten seconds -

good buzz. breakcore seems to bring the best out in people

may try to get over for any future galway gigs. can you fly from bristol or sommat???

did henry shitmat go to the party?

broken arm said:
amazing

good buzz.

may try to get over for any future galway gigs. can you fly from bristol or sommat???

did henry shitmat go to the party?
well, you could fly to dublin and get the bus, it's only €17 or something. i don't actually know if shitmat went to the party - he probably did, but it was just nuts there.

tom. said:
well, you could fly to dublin and get the bus, it's only €17 or something. i don't actually know if shitmat went to the party - he probably did, but it was just nuts there.

true. options.

any other jackeens make it down?

tom. said:
yeah, it was deeeeeeeeaaaaaadllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee...

the venue was the rowing club, which is like an old scout hall or community hall, pretty lo-fi...

shitmat was cool, he played wearing his burberry cap and everything... one guy had even grown a scobe-style moustache especially for the gig... the p.a. could've done with being a little bit louder/bigger, but it was fine most of the time; shitmat was shouting and roaring ('mc-ing?' heh) over the top of the beats, and processing stuff on the fly...

there was a group of girls going really fucking mad - including one in a full debs dress ball-gown - shouting 'breakcore!' every ten seconds - cool (i'd kind of expected the gig to be a guys-only sausage-fest, but it wasn't at all)... and there were loads of people who were completely into it, just spazzing out and jumping around. lots of smuggled buckfast too. fucking great buzzzzzzz...

and the 'smoking area' was actually the rowing club's slipway down to the river, so you could walk out of the venue and sit there with breakcore blasting behind you and groups of swans gliding serenely past in front of you...

it all got shut down by the pigs about half one. the venue owners weren't too happy either. then most people went back to the most claustrophobic jam-packed houseparty i've ever been at.

thanks a million to barry piratio for putting us up... and to the suite mentale peeps for making stuff like this happen... it was cool.

Wow, this sounded great.

although im sure i had a better time at home doing fuck all than i would have had up there......:(

broken arm said:
henry shitmat
Friend introduced him as henry, he certainly got a non star treatment from me, sittin beside him drinking in a flat, no idea for half an hour he was shitmat!
Stayed up ridiculously late all week working, so so tired, blacked out after a few pints, :confused: :( , heard it was good and i was having fun though!

tom. said:
- including one in a full debs dress ball-gown -
Was ripped to shreds by the morning, hazy memories of bandanas made out of the dress.
tom. said:
the venue owners weren't too happy either
The old guys in the lounge on the other side of the bar were staring daggers of ice. Heard 2 of them outside "i don't a bit of modern music..... but this stuff!" hee hee, i even apologised to an old man in the toilet for ruining his night, spa.

tom. said:

S'cool yo. The Deserted Motel is always open. :)

Next time though, I'm gonna have to insist that you clean up your own "little mess". Those stains are hard to shift you know!

!baggyyyy

P

piratio said:
S'cool yo. The Deserted Motel is always open. :)

Next time though, I'm gonna have to insist that you clean up your own "little mess". Those stains are hard to shift you know!

!baggyyyy

P
but after your big rant about your compulsive coprophilia, we thought it was cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back