Shit Dublin Bands (1 Viewer)

the strange guy

I LOVE ALLAH YOUSE
Website
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed that whenevr there's a gig, ther'll be more than likely one of these three bands playing - Puget Sound, Bastard Youth or Easpa Measa. Why does ground-zero and other gig promoters insist on thrusting this pissy homegrown 'punk' on us while we're waiting for REAL punk bands that travel huge distances to play? People keep talking about how the scene is close to dying. I wish it would fucking die. Its turning into a broken record that keeps skipping, the same bands over and over again.

Puget Sound used to be great. I really liked their 7" and I got a tape of their other stuff. They used to play ska and reggae, but now? What the fuck is that? They're a bunch of pretentious arty students whose lyrics can only be understood by the champagne crusty on 'Vox'.

While Puget Sound may be wankers, Easpa Measa are even worse. Their pseudo-crusty bullshit may go down well on the continent with their punk-by-numbers riffs and piercings and posing guitarists and shit singing may be all the rage with you cunts, but that's why you're cunts.

Bastard Youth are a bunch of central bank kids playing with their little dicks too much and their guitars too little. While desperately trying to stay in time, their poor wrists just can't keep up. More band practice and less hand practice, lads.

Ok deadbeats
Over and out of it

Has anyone else noticed that whenevr there's a posting ther'll be more than likely one of these three idiots posting - strange guy, karenzer or eejit punk. Why does eirecoreand other webhosts p insist on thrusting this pissy homegrown '"posts" on us while we're waiting for REAL posters that travel huge distances in cyber spce to post? People keep talking about how the net is close to dying. I wish it would fucking die. Its turning into a broken record that keeps skipping, the same posters over and over again.

strange guy used to be great. I really liked their tourist stuff and I got a floppy disc of their other stuff. They used to play smart and funny, but now? What the fuck is that? A bunch of pretentious arty student wank whose can only be understood by the champagne crusty on 'Vox'.

While strange guy may be a wanker, karenzer is even worse. her pseudo-crusty bullshit may go down well on the continent with her punk-by-numbers female hormones and periods and posing. and shit postings may be all the rage with you cunt, but that's why you're a cunt.

EEjit punk has the mentality of a bunch of central bank kids playing with their little dicks too much and their keyoard too little. While desperately trying to stay in time, his poor wrists just can't keep up. More brain practice and less hand practice, lad.

Ok deadbeats
Over and out of it

hehehehehehe, what a comedian, man im starting to find u entertaining these days, keep up the good work!
its u'r blatent ignorance i love most, quality!
yeah, damn straight. supporting u'r own local bands is stupid, what cock suckers in gz and all hey?! continually putting on bands compiled with people INVOLVED in local things, what bolox. everyone knows bands from far away are automatically far better and 100 times more punk.
puget sound, yeah, they are STILLhere years on, same members and all, all they do is half assed stuff like tour brazil off theyre own hard work and heres the real stinger, they have the bare faced cheek to 'mature'. assholes thinking they can develop theyre own music, and not even to any kind of straight forward punk style either, whats that about. i only listen to punk.
easpa measa, god where shall i start, where do they get off getting gigs, u'd think clodagh runs the damn place or something, im sure if she went away gz wouldnt notice(hehe) and really taking a bunch of completely different but all incredibly talented musicians and putting them together in one band, thats stupid. u cant mix and match like that! anyways, i dont want to listen to a relatively new band develop and grow, so what if they get consistently more and more rocking everytime i see them, i want perfection from day f.ucking one.
and boy oh boy heres where i really feel i relate to you, bastard youth. u'r sooooo right! i loooove playing with my dick at central bank! how did u know!!!!;)
i agree with one thing, to often its the samme bands, but there is only one solution to that sunny, GO START ONE!!!!
the only reason the same consistent bands play is becuase of the severe lack of bands willing to play in dublin. if u'r gonna whinge, go start u'r own band, go convince other people too! it'd b great!
i look forward to it.
u'r hillarious:D im starting to like u!

Yes, I'm starting shit!

what the fuck would you know Mr Strange Guy you stupid fuckin Lemybrien livin',WIT computer room usin' ,sheep fuckin',glasses wearin' tubby bitch?The Strange guy,eh?Strange eh?Change your name to THE CULCHEE GUY you fuckin' billy no mates fuck.Even if you didn't post under a made up name no one would know who you are, so you're posting under an anonymous name so that for once in your petty little life people will be interested in you.Living vicariously through notice boards,eh?A cry for help methinks??A cry for attention more like.AndI bet you only ever take notice of Easpa Measa and Bastard Youth cos there's girls in them and it gives you something to wank over.

Dublin= shit but it least we're not all inbred like you you fuckin' circus freak.And if you hate the place so much why do you spend half your time up here you fuckin' gimp? "I'm only trying to express an opinion, oh, I'm just trying to show you all how stupid and hypocritical you really are"..your turn around there last week where you were all "i don't want be victimised" was hilarious..Fuck off you whinging little "mummy and daddy never loved me" cunt..oh listen, it's the world's smallest violin playing your favourite obscure shit 80's punk tune again.

Band stand, 4'O Clock

Boy do i feel better about myself after that.

Band Stand 4 O'clock? Jaysus, you've only given him an hour. And why fight at the band stand? Surely the lane is more punk, no? And ya have to do the whole
'You, me, one on one, no mates, no weapons, just pure fighting skill. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!'
Put a bet on it too, make it a bit interesting...
And get someone to play some Lizzy just as the first punch lands...
'Stone cold sober, stone cold sweat, runnin down the back of my neck....'

ah ah ah ah ah

What a joke. saw all his posts, blablablabla I'm a victim ........ Get rid of him. We should get rid of u for good, whatever ur user stupid name is, we'll still recognise u with all ur all so clever subjects. Don't like Bastard Youth or Easpa Measa ?? Well, a pity for you, but in the first place: don't come in here telling this !!! Wanna do something better ???!!! Get ur fucking guitar or bass and do something !!!! We'll b there to judge then ! U fucking stupid zero neurone brain. We love those bands, u don't so that's ur life, but please get the fuck out of here and go listen something less strange for ur bad fuckin'tastes.
ENDLESS TALKING WITH ENDLESS STUPIDITY PEOPLE

`/0, 7|-|053 5¢r1p7 |<1|)|)135 4r3|\|7 |337. 1|\/| |337 4|\||) 7|-|3 |\/|057 p|_||\||< f|_|¢|<3r `/0|_|'|| 3\/3r 533. 7|-|3`/ |)0|\|7 |<|\|0\/\/ |<0|)3|1|<3 1 |<|\|0\/\/ |<0|)3. 83|13\/3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back